Livingston - all the threads merged

David Robertson :lol:

He's absolutely awful. I have no idea how he's played at such a high level his entire career - all managers and players agree he's a lovely lad though - so at least that's positive.

Oh joy, we've a Liam Fox replacement.

For Robertson sake doesn't have the same ring to it.

Might start an alternate Livi forum, given the other one is so utterly shite and cliquey and Livi Lions appears to be gone for good. Thoughts?

Can't be any worse than either of those two to be fair.

Yeah. Heard we are looking at Christian Nade too

I'd be fairly happy with him signing based on what Dundee fans have said about him, and provided we're not bursting the bank for him. Even if he signed however, I reckon we'd still need a proper out and out goalscorer.

Airdrie have signed Joe Hammill, any good?

Meh. Was alright for us when we were in the Second Division a few seasons back, but I often thought be flitted in and out of games.

We have needed a new forum for years.

LiviLions has been just the same 6 people commenting for the last season, the LionsDen has been emptier than our south stand for the majority of the season.

Get a new one going for more people to go on, talk about Livingston rather than the shite that some of the absolute tards post up

Might start an alternate Livi forum, given the other one is so utterly shite and cliquey and Livi Lions appears to be gone for good. Thoughts?

The web hosting for Livilions ran out in May. They were given a month to pay up but didn't so the site was suspended.