Livingston - all the threads merged

What if it turns out he's a brilliant winger and scores 9 goals and has 10 assists? Or what if he gets injured and scores 9 goals in 11 games all season? Should he start stacking shelves in Tesco?

I would say Aldi.

GBNF <3

Sleep tight sweet prince x

N.B. 10 goals would be a good return for White this season I reckon, based on his past record in this division and his subsequent "revival" in the lower leagues.

Jordan is a decent finisher, great hold up play but don't knock it high, chronic in the air. Best of luck to him, he was massive for us last season.

6ft 4 White man can't jump.

Barrowman was the player for knocking it high to, so hopefully we wont be doing that shit now that he's away to Morton. Mullen would thrive playing off White if he's good at holding it up. Can really see those two forming a good strike partnership.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Happy with the signings,especially Gallagher. Feeling more confident about the season than I was a few weeks ago. I agree with LIVIFOREVER saying that White and Mullen could strike up a great partnership,here's hoping that it happens.

Any news on other possible signings? I saw that we had a few guys training with us. I know we're the worst club for releasing news but hoping other fans know something. Read that Gary Glen was one of the players training with us,I really hope not.

I would imagine Mullen will be a sub to start with and the new signings Ogleby and White will both start, he's a youngster still and this season should be when he gets his chance to grab the starting place. White seems the obv choice for him to work off if he's good at holding play and is a big strong player. Ogleby sounds a bit like Mullen in his playing style so may be too similar against big defenders.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Happy with the signings,especially Gallagher. Feeling more confident about the season than I was a few weeks ago. I agree with LIVIFOREVER saying that White and Mullen could strike up a great partnership,here's hoping that it happens.

Any news on other possible signings? I saw that we had a few guys training with us. I know we're the worst club for releasing news but hoping other fans know something. Read that Gary Glen was one of the players training with us,I really hope not.

May just be training with us to get his fitness up. He's not scored many goals in his career but he's had a bit of bad luck with injuries and such like so maybe he'd do ok if given a chance in the Championship. A lot of players will be in his position and bursting to do well for another shot at a higher level.

Correct dont expect Greg to many more than 10

But if Cawley . Spence . And Weatherton gets 10 each

Along with our Midfielders chipping in 5/6 each we will survive

Edited by Wasps1

Correct dont expect Greg to many more than 10

But if Cawley . Spence . And Weatherton gets 10 each

Along with our Midfielders chipping in 5/6 each we will survive

I can definitely see Alloa scoring 20 goals more than last season too.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

How many goals has this Mullen scored so far?

Probably only like 4 or 5. He runs about a lot but other than that pretty useless. Don't know why our fans seem to be wanting him and white to link up. He was rank last season, can't see him improving much

So Gary Glen is a big NO but White could form a 'great partnership'. Makes sense.

White scored 20+ last season.

Gary hasn't even scored that many in his career. Why would it not make sense?

Mullen looks good in bursts but he's pretty lightweight, and he's not really a finisher; although he scored a really nice goal against Raith in the last game of the season. I think he'd be better suited as a right winger.