Livingston - all the threads merged

Correct dont expect Greg to many more than 10

But if Cawley . Spence . And Weatherton gets 10 each

Along with our Midfielders chipping in 5/6 each we will survive

I wouldn't get your hopes up about Weatherston getting 10, 4 or 5 maybe....

Gone for good now perhaps?

Thought they would at least have let everyone know they were packing it in.

Thought it may just be a technical issue but the page you get when clicking on LL says it doesn't exist on the web server, it may be a misspelling or perhaps it was removed in a website restructure.

Livilions will be no loss, but livibudgie will. Whoever he is, he offered up some fantastic laugh out loud posts on commerce, and performance management. I liked to visit once a month, solely to read his achingly funny musings (usually accompanied by high quality typos).

That there's two other forums in existance is amazing, given that Livilions was the main one, and seemed to consist of not much more than a dozen or so irregular posters.

Oh come on. It wasn't exactly a lively place, and in years gone by, it's shameless stance of brown nosing to whichever owner you had wasn't exactly inclusive. Just as there are lots of Falkirk fans who wouldn't miss One F if it disappeared tomorrow, I would think that most Livvy fans won't even notice that Livilions isn't there today.