Livingston - all the threads merged

People make a big deal out of everything, but as far as Livingston goes this is all pretty tame stuff tbh, been far more concerned on numerous occasions. I can see our season review right now

2016 PETROFAC CUP WINNERS

2016 PREMIERSHIP PLAY-OFF WINNERS

LIVINGSTON

Noticed Burchill in the press today talking about taking us back to the top flight. I like him. Buzzing.

People make a big deal out of everything, but as far as Livingston goes this is all pretty tame stuff tbh, been far more concerned on numerous occasions. I can see our season review right now

2016 PETROFAC CUP WINNERS

2016 PREMIERSHIP PLAY-OFF WINNERS

LIVINGSTON

Noticed Burchill in the press today talking about taking us back to the top flight. I like him. Buzzing.

Yep, that's where they belong right enough. http://www.stemsweb.co.uk/ersjfa/tables.asp?Competition=McBookie.com East Premier League

A glimmer of good news in an otherwise pish week.

Not so good after all, I'm hearing that Gordon ford is majority share holder with 40% which is good news but Nixon also has 20% of the shares. I've not heard who has the other 40% and it's not clear what if any involvement Nixon will have, fingers crossed none.

SFA want more information but the club are hoping to have everything sorted by latest early next week.

Edited by andylivi1

Well, it's good someone like Ford is now the majority shareholder. Bad news is Nixon still holds shares.

Anyone want to take a punt on who Gnaw is? I'd personally go for Robert Wilson but it's a toughie.

Well, it's good someone like Ford is now the majority shareholder. Bad news is Nixon still holds shares.

Anyone want to take a punt on who Gnaw is? I'd personally go for Robert Wilson but it's a toughie.

Could be one of 4 or 5 people. Got a feeling it might be Martindale ya know. Noticed the club are looking for new youth coaches lol

Why do you even care? You have nothing to do with Livingston, yet you've been crawling all over this thread for years.

Because he just likes putting the boot into all things Livi. I remember some of the tripe he spouted on boards & in writing after the first admin happened.

He seems to be he best businessman in town - really!

Pretends he is a supporter the man does so I know where the epic fail is.

Because he just likes putting the boot into all things Livi. I remember some of the tripe he spouted on boards & in writing after the first admin happened.

He seems to be he best businessman in town - really!

Pretends he is a supporter the man does so I know where the epic fail is.

What are you on about? I corrected a misleading statement that is all, quite a leap to get to putting the boot in?

As regards spouting in writing, please do enlighten.

Why do you even care? You have nothing to do with Livingston, yet you've been crawling all over this thread for years.

Caring and commenting. One is an emotion and the other is an action, but I'm sure you knew that.