Livingston - all the threads merged

Here's to another season of full time football & spiralling debts ad infinitum

To be fair, It seems, with spinnning off the stadium into a new company, that costs might finally get to the 99p in the pound dream.

(not sure why they actually need another company when all they need to do is rename Livi5)

A marvel that someone so young and naive at least knows when it's is it's and when it should be its.

You carry on though.

Dafuq? I deliberately did that to see if you actually read what I write. Well done.

Well done. It sounds like you're having an incredibly productive morning.

You need to be checking the spelling on the Livi official website "Successful meting with the LFL Trust" and earlier they had "reaking news" :lol:

Edited by AND180Y

Seems as if Lucky Livi have escaped the henchmen again.... But for how long

I wonder if the ex chairman Mr Mcdougall will come back and support the new lot .....Mind you he will have to ask GN first.. Or will he sue the club for outstanding wages like he has said he will...just like GN did.... ( I thought these guys where the saviours of LFC)

Look determined to f..k the club up and everyone who is involved in it, unless it GN GM or any members of the trust.

Seems like a timewarp back 4-5 years when that lot thought they could do what they want.

Mmmmmmm

What do you think MCL

????????????????????✊✊✊????????????????

Edited by Gnaw

Seems as if Lucky Livi have escaped the henchmen again.... But for how long

I wonder if the ex chairman Mr Mcdougall will come back and support the new lot .....Mind you he will have to ask GN first.. Or will he sue the club for outstanding wages like he has said he will...just like GN did.... ( I thought these guys where the saviours of LFC)

Look determined to f..k the club up and everyone who is involved in it, unless it GN GM or any members of the trust.

Seems like a timewarp back 4-5 years when that lot thought they could do what they want.

Mmmmmmm

What do you think MCL

✊✊✊

This post is reminiscent of me on MSN messenger in about 2006.

Get these emoticons tae

This post is reminiscent of me on MSN messenger in about 2006.

Get these emoticons tae

Brilliant

Only just discovered I be got pictures on my keyboard thingy

????

Edited by Gnaw

The so called Livingston embargo was as big a load of rubbish as was Sevco being allowed back into the leagues, not pay their tax bill and retain the deceased clubs trophy and league awards.

What is the point of posing a transfer embargo from Jan until Jun when the only players available are those not currently signed or loaned from another club.

If a transfer embargo is in place, then that team should not be allowed anywhere near target players or be allowed to field potential signing targets as trialists. Otherwise is is merely a bending of the rules, and that would never bhappen in Scotland, now would it?

Edited by laughing gravie

1. It was a registration embargo, not a transfer embargo. We couldn't renew contracts.

2. We didn't use trialists.

3. How would you regulate teams not being allowed 'anywhere near transfer targets'?

4. The embargo was in place as a punishment for dual ownership from March, not January. Once this 'problem' was resolved, the embargo was lifted.

You clearly haven't followed a bit of this story.

Oh, and Eremenko.

Edited by EdinburghLivi