Livingston - all the threads merged

Gordon is a great signing for you guys, wish we could have got him. He always impressed me with strong solid performances.

Gordon and Gallagher would've been awesome together, pity he's in the clink.

I think Gordon will get named our Captain.

Do you know who the Triallist is?

The club Twitter said Millen so I thought it might have been the new guy rather than Danny, but either way its a good start to pre-season

Edited by B0baFatt

Do you know who the Triallist is?

The club Twitter said Millen so I thought it might have been the new guy rather than Danny, but either way its a good start to pre-season

No idea who the triasts are, more info in Callum Carson's twitter than the OS twitter. Millen set up Buchanan for his goal too so decent start for him. https://twitter.com/callumcarson34

Looks like we have trialist GK, CB and 3 Midfielders.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Looks like cowden have signed brad Donaldson for you guys whts the thot on him thn lads cheers??

An East Fife fan asked about him a couple of pages back as he thought they were signing him.

Think he only played in two games near the end of the season, was ill with Septicaemia pre season then injured with an old injury from when he was at Hibs.

Can't really judge a player on two games tbh, but looked ok in the games he played and should do a job at that level.

Yeah you could see he was behind in match fitness/sharpness, didn't make any glaring mistakes though so a good pre season training behind him and should be ok. As Andy said can't really judge him in 2 games with the shit he had to deal with health wise and getting himself back to being able to play it couldn't have been easy.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Nah he must have played at least half a dozen games by then, made his debut fairy early that season, he was playing when Jordan was injured and McMillan was switched to the left.

I stand corrected on when he made his début but it wasn't that early (February away to Hamilton).

After half a season obviously not one game. He scored a peach against rovers and one crucial penalty but that doesn't hide the utter abomination against Morton at home and Airdrie away.

If you want a full back to not be able to win headers, tackle, position themselves correctly or run forward then he is your man, yes he can cross a ball but we aren't playing American football. You need to be able to play an entire match.

If Williamson wasn't injured then he wouldn't have got a look in. His dad must've done lots of begging phone calls. In all my time of watching Dunfermline he must be the worst player I've seen. Dot nit isn't a good place of judging players they called Cardle a one trick pony and griffiths a ned with fancy colour boots. So don't listen to those utter hypocrites.

White and Buchanan should be our first choice pairing with Mullen being there when either of them dip in form, and as a sub to ush for a start. Sheerin will prob be behind Mullen but should also get sub appearances to push for a place. Reckon White will do better with the pressure off him as main striker, Buchanan will handle that no problem with his experience and White should pair up well with him.

Also think it was a season too soon for Mullen to be put under so much pressure to score goals, though 2nd half of the season he did really well. He's always good for a wee soft penalty claim though. ;)