Livingston - all the threads merged

Big Morgan in defence needs to be signed. Don't think he lost anything in the air, commanded his defence very well and looked ok on the ball.

Longridge and Millen look poor, if this is going to be our wing backs then this will be a massive weakness.

Millen was a massive weak link for Dunfermline last season, he can ping a ball but that's about it, always backs off his man and never takes on anyone

Sounds like your new signing Dycey, always played the diagonal ball from where he got it and didn't try to get past his man to hit the bye line.

Big Morgan in defence needs to be signed. Don't think he lost anything in the air, commanded his defence very well and looked ok on the ball.

Longridge and Millen look poor, if this is going to be our wing backs then this will be a massive weakness.

Him and Gordon as CB's would allow Cole going into midfield which would strengthen it. Cole would fill the O'Brien role as a playmaker, he is comfortable on the ball and has a good eye for a pass too.

I Moses the guy that went off with an injury that looked like a hamstring? Might want to rethink signing him till we see how bad it is. Neill looked decent though, happy seeing him signed.

Thought Longridge did well against Sociedad tonight, as did Hippo, Mullen, Pittman, Gorgiev and Buchanan. Sives has really come on in my estimations since our last 5 games last season, looked comfortable tonight as well. Neill, Sives and Morgan are all looking decent for CB's, should be well covered there with Cole a CB/midfielder too.

Cole is pretty solid in midfield and imo plays better there than at CB, I think he would balance the team out playing there with Pittman, Hippo and either Georgiev/Gibbons.

Not sure about Moses either, had a couple of moves that looked good but didn't contribute much in the short time he was on. I take it Burchill has seen enough from other games that made up his mind to sign him up though.

Burchill looking to sign Hugo Faria played in midfield in 2nd half last night and was the Darren Cole lookalike, he hadn't trained for 2months after being released from a cypriotic team, stepped of a plane last night and for me looked excellent, ex team mate of Burchill's and is 32.

You'd think at his age he'd have a bit of discipline about himself to keep his fitness up even when not playing.

Thought he looked ok tackling but his passing was a bit slack, hopefully with a bit of training with the players he'll become more familiar with them and pick them out when he's making a pass.

Managed along to the game tonight with a couple of my friends and definitely agree that Longridge looked like some player, probably the best Livvy player on the park ITPHO.

Also heard that you lot have signed the winger Moses Duckrell who came off injured and to tell the truth; I really wasn't impressed by him. He looked like he didn't care and wasn't interested, the injury probably did him a favour having to come off early.

White showed flashes of good hold up play when he came on in the second half also. But I think that a couple of solid CMs will really improve your squad and that Jacobs will be a huge miss, fitness work outs wouldn't go a miss for Glen and Sheerin too (coming from a fan of a team who Gary Harkins plays for)!

Another clueless Dundee fan. He is clearly buzzing about signing for the Amber Machine and playing football professionally. Good to see a player with so much enthusiasm.

Also, his vines are proper sick.

"Clueless Dundee fan" who went to your team's match and contributed towards the gate, when you yourself probably did not...

But agreed, he's a top lad in his vines.

What do you want? A round of applause? A cake saying "congrats for going to a livi match and paying at the gate"?

What do you want? A round of applause? A cake saying "congrats for going to a livi match and paying at the gate"?

Far be it from me to intervene, but I'd suggest he might quite like a cake. That's very decent of you to offer.

Thanks for confirming what I first thought that you didn't actually go to watch your team in what is most probably the biggest game of the coming season, yet I (as a neutral) made more of an effort to go to see the club that you "

To think you wrote that then sat back sipping your can of Tesco cola and thought "that'll get him telt. Proud of that retort" is truly depressing. Awful, just awful.

Biggest game of the season? That is a bit of stretch mate.

Edited by Shagz White

Well if I am sat here drinking Tesco cola, I feel extremely sorry for your taste buds and stomach having to ingest that farmfoods cola. TELT.

I'm sorry, I forgot you have wee teams such as Hibs and The Rangers in the league that are classed as "big games".

Hassan Kachloul happened 10 years ago. Dundee fans need to stop being obsessed over Livi and get over it.