Livingston - all the threads merged

4 hours ago, Dav nan Gael said:

A very professional performance from start to finish yesterday,the goal we conceded aside.

Not a bad performance from anyone on the park.

Summer conditions down in South Ayrshire yesterday added to the occasion,couldn't believe how warmer it was compared to WL.

Only criticism was our support,was expecting a lot more considering it was 2nd vs 3rd ??

After watching the highlights i thought Yengi was lazy not tracking back after losing possession, he could easily have caught their player and put pressure on him to stop that cross leading to their goal. Did well in attack though, as Freedom Farter mentioned, esp his through ball setting up Pittman's goal.

On going to Ayr, not been to a game there or Killie in the 20 odd years i've supported Livi, for some reason it just hasn't appealed to me. Hadn't been to Dundee* till recently, or Dingwall, but went back to both several times now, so maybe i'll get around to Ayr this season when we next play them away.

*passed it heading to an Aberdeen game too so dunno why i never fancied Dundee. Not been to a Dundee game yet though, just Utd, was a really good away day too.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Great result for Livi yesterday. I think Somerset Park is one of the best grounds to visit. Good, old fashioned football ground with a proper atmosphere. Make sure you visit before Livi come back up 👍