Livingston - all the threads merged

Yepo nothing at all on the usual radio/tv/internet sources.

Guess this will drag on into next week, and doubtless several final deadlines/last minute crisis talks/pleas for investment/drinks at the very last chance saloon to go yet. The only certain thing is the SFL's continuing silence.

:rolleyes:

Guest penelope pitstop

From the Plymouth site:-

ARGYLE have finalised venues for their two games during next week's trip to Scotland, against Livingston and Romanian champions Unirea Urziceni.

Monday's game against Livingston will be played at Bathgate Thistle Juniors ground, Creamery Park. It will kick off at 7.45pm."

From the Plymouth site:-

ARGYLE have finalised venues for their two games during next week's trip to Scotland, against Livingston and Romanian champions Unirea Urziceni.

Monday's game against Livingston will be played at Bathgate Thistle Juniors ground, Creamery Park. It will kick off at 7.45pm."

How nice of our club to tell us this. :rolleyes: Does that fecker really think he's winning over the support like this??? :angry:

Does this mean that theres still no power and as such no safety certificate or have they simply run out of time to get it issued this week? Either way you would have hoped that the Livi fans would have been advised on their own site by their own team...surely Plymouth would have known about this yesterday to put it on their own site? (assuming its appeared today).

Yes, the Livingston site says the power has been restored, but the wording of the statement makes it clear that the club feel that the non-issuance of a safety certificate ahead of the Plymouth game is someone else's fault. It looks like Massone is sticking to his "everyone else is to blame" strategy. Nothing to do with him waiting 'til two days before the game to pay the leccy bill. Everyone else should jump to accommodate Massone; his timelines are obviously the only ones which count.

Those prices are fucking ridiculous for a PSF. Plenty of Plymouth fans will travel and they are being fleeced. :angry:

Who owns Creamery park?

Wonder how much they are charging Livi to play there. I hope they get the cash up front and check the notes! It's probably coming out of the cash that came from Dundee and allegedly went into someone at Livi's personal bank account ;)

As I've said before, the longer this Livi saga rolls on the better. I really can see no hope for their club now but because the situation has to go through the formalities involving the local council it will no doubt take a significant time for the club to go broke. This will impact hopefully impact Raith and Ayr in a positive manner and create a bit of a headache for Airdrie.

As I've said before, the longer this Livi saga rolls on the better. I really can see no hope for their club now but because the situation has to go through the formalities involving the local council it will no doubt take a significant time for the club to go broke. This will impact hopefully impact Raith and Ayr in a positive manner and create a bit of a headache for Airdrie.

Self preservation yet again. :rolleyes:

Guest Wall E
I think the problem is that The Man is in a difficult situation too, I think he gets the crap from both sides which must be a nightmare.
He's not even a Livi fan!