Livingston - all the threads merged

Totally off topic, then again hardly any of my posts in the last couple of days have been on topic! :lol:

Does anyone know what channel the SPL games will be on? I've got virgin media & get ESPN, Sky sports 12&3 but don't know if I should get another one? :huh:

They're on both. I'd assume though that SPL games will generally be on SS3 and SS HD3 for Sky and just the normal ESPN and the ESPN HD channel for ESPN.

They're on both. I'd assume though that SPL games will generally be on SS3 and SS HD3 for Sky and just the normal ESPN and the ESPN HD channel for ESPN.

ESPN package is free on all Virgin Media packages during the month of August, but only free on XL after that. The ESPN HD channel is also free, but you need the V+ box, and and HD telly ( obviously!!)

On the other packages, it will be £8, if you have Sky Sports, or £10 without Sky Sports.

HTH

ESPN package is free on all Virgin Media packages during the month of August, but only free on XL after that. The ESPN HD channel is also free, but you need the V+ box, and and HD telly ( obviously!!)

On the other packages, it will be £8, if you have Sky Sports, or £10 without Sky Sports.

HTH

Excellent! :) I have XL (the bigger the better! :D )

Sorry. :huh:

Totally off topic, then again hardly any of my posts in the last couple of days have been on topic! :lol:

Does anyone know what channel the SPL games will be on? I've got virgin media & get ESPN, Sky sports 12&3 but don't know if I should get another one? :huh:

I'd rather watch Livi than sit through 90 minutes of SPL pish! If a game happens to be on and there isn't the welcoming alternative of Chesterfield v Darlington, then I might have it on in the corner.

Awww. :)

People are going to wonder what your talking about. :D

I simply have to ask the obvious. What the f**k is he talking about?

I was starting to struggle pretty badly watching the thread turn into an ALW appreciation forum..............heaven knows, that's bad enough. Now we seem to be in a flat tail spin invoked by the sharing and counter sharing of West End musical lyrics. I'll hope this is just a phase the forum has to go through for reasons I'd best not try to understand, but I have a really bad sense that Thursday is going to end up with every single lyric from the The Glums being spread across this forum.

"We cannot leave this thread until THE END!" :(

Does 'The Livingston Thread' ever end? Or is it going on for ever and ever and ever and ever?

The most recent indications sugest that 'The Livingston Thread' will continue to expand indefintiely.

When talking about either 'what' came before that first post that created 'The Livingston Thread', or 'what' lies beyond 'The Livingston Thread' there's no way that any of the myriad concepts can be invoked without either infinity, an absolute void, or some kind of metaphysical First Cause necessarily entering the picture.

One idea is that 'The Livingston Thread' started when it collided with another 'Livingston Thread'. Okay, again the original question isn't answered because we're left still hung up on the original question -- what's beyond 'The Livingston Thread' and the one we collided with?

Then there's the idea that there's some 'mother' 'Livingston Thread' that spawns other 'Livingston Threads'. Back to the same question -- what's beyond this 'mother' Livingston Thread'? If there's nothing then it must be infinite.

By calling up Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle concepts have been developed stipulating that every time a post is made, or a Moderator decides to close a 'Livingston Thread', another 'Livingston Thread' branches off in the opposite direction. Here again the question is 'where' or 'when' did the critical decision to begin 'The Livingston Thread' take place? That puts us right back at square one -- what was before that?

I was starting to struggle pretty badly watching the thread turn into an ALW appreciation forum..............heaven knows, that's bad enough. Now we seem to be in a flat tail spin invoked by the sharing and counter sharing of West End musical lyrics. I'll hope this is just a phase the forum has to go through for reasons I'd best not try to understand, but I have a really bad sense that Thursday is going to end up with every single lyric from the The Glums being spread across this forum.

:lol::lol::lol: I'd love to hear you singing The Glums Duncan, maybe thursday? ;)

We have entered the Livingston thread equivalent of the Twilight Zone.

Just think, by this time next week we will most likely be having to visit other threads and having to talk about something else! :o

No! undo that, bloody hell I'm bad enough as I am without the need of enhancing narcotics. :o

Haven't you needed narcotics given the events of the past few weeks.

Sorry, scrub that, given how Massone was acting and what he was saying during his final days at Almondvale he obviously was using the entire supply for West Lothian himself! :lol:

We have entered the Livingston thread equivalent of the Twilight Zone.

Just think, by this time next week we will most likely be having to visit other threads and having to talk about something else! :o

Nothing to do with me that the thread has took a wee detour :whistle

By this time next week I won't have any threads then? :o What will I do? :bairn

I shall just have to do a Massone & refuse to leave, I would quite happily chat away to myself for several hundred more pages. :lol:

Nothing to do with me that the thread has took a wee detour :whistle

By this time next week I won't have any threads then? :o What will I do? :bairn

I shall just have to do a Massone & refuse to leave, I would quite happily chat away to myself for several hundred more pages. :lol:

You'll be able to chat with Ivo about Saturday's game against Montrose :P

That's if you move boxes away from fire exits and all that meaning Almondvale gets a safety certificate!

I reckon vote will go against you on Thursday but reckon some clubs will support you. I can't see all of the SFL clubs supporting management committee but then I can't see 14 or 15 backing Livi's position either.