Livingston - all the threads merged

Looks like we have a winner!

:lol:

I think I upset some Livi fans for taking the club to court and getting my full dues just before WLC forced them into admin to get the regime change they wanted so the money for the sale of the stadium could be divvied up while the other small creditors got shafted.

Looks like we have a winner!

That would make five pillars.

Nice try though!

I think I upset some Livi fans for taking the club to court and getting my full dues just before WLC forced them into admin to get the regime change they wanted so the money for the sale of the stadium could be divvied up while the other small creditors got shafted.

:lol: Yes, that's it.

CCTV, otherwise known as Pedro/Plug/LiviTV/Scarface :lol::lol::lol:

He tells lies, you know :rolleyes::lol:

All men tell lies, either that or they are just shit with measurements! :D

Such is PLL's reputation on this thread, my initial reaction to this post was double entendre :lol::ph34r: ...

We need to get back to the 3 pillars: of Livi baiting, rule grammar arguments, and factual revisionism.

I've been on my best behaviour in here! :o

Oh feck it then!

Pillars you say? Mmmm... the 2nd of January can't come soon enough Hibee baby!!! :D

CCTV, otherwise known as Pedro/Plug/LiviTV/Scarface :lol: :lol::lol:

He tells lies, you know :rolleyes::lol:

I don't understand you. I have never met you but your bitterness drips from inbetween your posts. I really hope you are of school age, your postings would embarass most adults. Please sort yourself out.

I don't understand you. I have never met you but your bitterness drips from inbetween your posts. I really hope you are of school age, your postings would embarass most adults. Please sort yourself out.

Most of the posts by Livi (cheating scum) fans on this thread would "embarass"(sic) most adults...

This was the guy that used to run the offical club website until Kyles binned him :lol:

I'll sort myself out as soon as I see the photos of me and Massone in my car. Ok ?

I offered £1000 to the fighting fund if this proof was posted but obviously my money is safe because the "Trust" were telling lies again. They are the odious ones.

You have to support them because you supply the kits to Livi so your opinion of me is worth zilch. :lol:

Explain the facts then...the only reason Massone owed you money was he owened Livi FC your deby was owed under Kyles & Co's reign :lol:

Your spelling and grammar are getting worse, no wonder people are embarrassed :lol:

I was indeed helping to run the website and was the official photographer. Livi fell behind with their payments when Ms Kyles was chief exec. We had a meeting about it when it got to 4 months behind and when the next payment didn't come I stopped supplying the services. Therefore I binned the club, they didn't bin me :D

Edited by MCL

Your spelling and grammar are getting worse, no wonder people are embarrassed :lol:

I was indeed helping to run the website and was the official photographer. Livi fell behind with their payments when Ms Kyles was chief exec. We had a meeting about it when it got to 4 months behind and when the next payment didn't come I stopped supplying the services. Therefore I binned the club, they didn't bin me :D

I couldn't give a toss what you think of my spelling or grammar. I see thats your version. People on here know you were kicked out & are an unwelcome visitor to Almondvale :lol:

You have the biggest chip on your shoulder any human being could have :rolleyes: your personal insults & slander of Livi fans is a disgrace & as of tonight you are going on ignore as its not worth giving your mind a treat with responses.

Other fans can see it all here for themselves what kind of person you are.

I couldn't give a toss what you think of my spelling or grammar. I see thats your version. People on here know you were kicked out & are an unwelcome visitor to Almondvale :lol:

You have the biggest chip on your shoulder any human being could have :rolleyes: your personal insults & slander of Livi fans is a disgrace & as of tonight you are going on ignore as its not worth giving your mind a treat with responses.

Ach, dry yer eyes :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you in here stirring the shit cunto??? I think the only thing "other people " see is the fact that you are a twat..I mean you go on about personal insults and yet you post your own personal insults about others.. It's that Livi thing aint it??? When others do it , it's BAD but when you and your fellow deniers say things it's okay.......Low moral standards from the Chairman downwards..

As of tonight you are on my "What a fucking prick" list

post-15122-1258845549_thumb.jpg

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

Oh please take your head out of your arse, won't you Jim? Livi has not been insulting at all and you are merely supporting MCL because you are against our club (he is against the Trust).

If you can't see that MCL does indeed have a massive chip on his shoulder, you're deluded. You're clearly a decent guy and if you knew the back-story towards the strong dislike from both sides, you would feel the same way as us.

Oh please take your head out of your arse, won't you Jim? Livi has not been insulting at all and you are merely supporting MCL because you are against our club (he is against the Trust).

If you can't see that MCL does indeed have a massive chip on his shoulder, you're deluded. You're clearly a decent guy and if you knew the back-story towards the strong dislike from both sides, you would feel the same way as us.

Explain the text in your location.

And if you can't see we now have three bigger chancers than Massone runnng the club then you are deluded :lol: :lol: :lol: