Livingston - all the threads merged

Robertson doesn't excite much - and while Nade would be a decent signing then unless Danny Mullen turns into Wonderboy we're still going to have trouble putting them away. 7th or 8th next year would do me.

EL, I'm a web dev, gimme a shout if you want a hand with forum stuff.

Nade a good signing an average signing more like the guy has only scored 23 league goals in 13 seasons - shocking record.

Fergie's a great great player. No doubt he will play in spl or in England in the next few years. he's only 19 and that was his first senior season just gone by and he played near enough every game. Would love him to stay but I don't think we are in a position financially to turn down a fantastic offer.

David Robertson :lol:

He's absolutely awful. I have no idea how he's played at such a high level his entire career - all managers and players agree he's a lovely lad though - so at least that's positive.

:1eye Unless you happen to be a young lady in a house in Armadale with him and David Goodwillie.

Apart from the fact he is not a very good player he is also a total scumbag.

:1eye Unless you happen to be a young lady in a house in Armadale with him and David Goodwillie.

Apart from the fact he is not a very good player he is also a total scumbag.

Doesn't change the fact his ex- team mates and managers think he's a lovely lad :huh:

What a strange reaction.

Pretty much. I know its still early but I've seen nothing from who we've signed already and who we're linked to,to convice me that it wont be a long hard season for us.

Taggart was a decent performer in Morton's nearly, nearly season and I don't think he was the worst player in that Morton team just gone. Individually he's probably a decent enough right back at this level.

Pretty much. I know its still early but I've seen nothing from who we've signed already and who we're linked to,to convice me that it wont be a long hard season for us.

we are linked with a 6'1" right back/midfielder and its all doom?