Livingston - all the threads merged

Raith Rovers have announced the club have agreed terms with former Dundee striker Christian Nade. So that ends that rumour of Nade signing for Livi or are Raith at it again!

Strange choice for Raith; with Elliott on the books I would have assumed they'd go for someone nippy and not injury prone?

Nade's good as a physical presence and the Dundee supporters liked him. I only saw him a couple of times last season; I certainly wasn't impressed but what I saw wouldn't have explained why Dundee though he was so good.

Stats are pretty unimpressive though.

We've just signed Andy McNeil, How was he when he played for you's?

Oh dear - perhaps you're better asking the Raith fans that one.

Couldn't handle a cross to save his life; good at reflex stops but dodgy with anything where he had more time.

Communicates well with his defence

Nice enough guy but....

He is however better than Stewart.

We've just signed Andy McNeil, How was he when he played for you's?

Like others have said he can be a good shot stopper. But when it comes to the ball being in the air he's an absolute bombscare, think he threw one in his own net against Dundee at some point as well.

Edit: About 4:10 in for the own goal mentioned above - http://livingstonfc.co.uk/livitv/dundee200811/livitv.php

Edited by LiviLion

Like others have said he can be a good shot stopper. But when it comes to the ball being in the air he's an absolute bombscare, think he threw one in his own net against Dundee at some point as well.

Edit: About 4:10 in for the own goal mentioned above - http://livingstonfc.co.uk/livitv/dundee200811/livitv.php

He hardly threw it in. Ball hit the post, then him and went in