Livingston - all the threads merged

Tbf for anyone interested in going a day trip by ferry, leaving Stranraer at 11:30 arriving 13:45 and leaving Belfast 19:30 arriving back 21:50, parking the car and walking onto the ferry is only coming to £25 which isn't too bad, hearing the ground is only 10 minutes away from ferry port, but a hell of a long day. 

Edited by andylivi1

5 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

Tbf for anyone interested in going a day trip by ferry, leaving Stranraer at 11:30 arriving 13:45 and leaving Belfast 19:30 arriving back 21:50, parking the car and walking onto the ferry is only coming to £25 which isn't too bad, hearing the ground is only 10 minutes away from ferry port, but a hell of a long day. 

Think I might just do that but is some trek to Stranraer because I don't have a car.

47 minutes ago, Crusader Knight said:

We're trying to source a pipe band and working on a wee Scots-themed playlist for your visit! :)

Do you boys have a forum or anything? Quite curious to see your take on the draw and the potential match-up, if you're even bothered about it. :lol:

1 minute ago, Afro said:

Do you boys have a forum or anything? Quite curious to see your take on the draw and the potential match-up, if you're even bothered about it. :lol:

Aye you'd be very welcome to http://www.irishleaguesupporters.com/forums/ scroll down to Crues section, five or six pages long of debate going now! :)

25 minutes ago, Crusader Knight said:

Aye you'd be very welcome to http://www.irishleaguesupporters.com/forums/ scroll down to Crues section, five or six pages long of debate going now! :)

Cheers mate - had a look there, seems to be the same uncertainty of the opposition's standard that we're talking about. :lol:

Politics of the tournament aside, looking forward to the trip and more than likely making a weekend of it in Belfast now. Just hope the game is on Saturday, though!

1 hour ago, Crusader Knight said:

We're trying to source a pipe band and working on a wee Scots-themed playlist for your visit! :)

Please do not play the song carnaval de paris I have been tortured by it for all my Livingston supporting life.