Livingston - all the threads merged

Any of you guys know if the highlights of the playoff semi final 2nd leg will ever see the light of day? I'm told there was someone filming directly opposite the main stand. Can understand if they've been destroyed in a fit of rage, but it seems a shame nonetheless ;)

Any of you guys know if the highlights of the playoff semi final 2nd leg will ever see the light of day? I'm told there was someone filming directly opposite the main stand. Can understand if they've been destroyed in a fit of rage, but it seems a shame nonetheless [emoji6]

I'm sure, they forgot to hit the record button [emoji51]

Sent from my iPod touch using Pie & Bovril

3 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

Prices for the cup game are £12 and £6 which is quite reasonable.

no student gate that I know off. 

Aye we've been 12/6 as well and I know students fell under concessions, just wondering if it was the same up there. Cheers.

Livingston were an absolute embarrassment tonight. Horrible standard of football. Pish all over the pitch.
When Ian McCall turns to his assistant and says 'Livi are f**cking brutal' and you can't argue with him, you know you're struggling.
Sad times

11 minutes ago, TheLad said:

Livingston were an absolute embarrassment tonight. Horrible standard of football. Pish all over the pitch.
When Ian McCall turns to his assistant and says 'Livi are f**cking brutal' and you can't argue with him, you know you're struggling.
Sad times

Funnily enough I though Ayr were brutal at times. 

Seen the boys tucking into a mean Tony Macs earlier tonight.

I've been crashed out on the couch for the last few hours so can understand why they've struggled.

[emoji492][emoji487][emoji492][emoji487][emoji487][emoji492]