Liverpool Are Pish

Rugster

Guest Guinness_Alan
Urinal are losing. It's hilarious.

Discuss. :D

They didn't lose though, and moved up the table. The scouse gits did lose and moved down.

Discuss :rolleyes:

Urinal are being taken over by a dadgy Yank who will run them into the ground.

Meanwhile Chelsea and Arsenal go a further two points clear of them in the league this weekend.

ABMU.

Discuss :D

The Yank wants to buy the club with loans on the ground & future season tickets. It's like someone selling your house to raise the money to buy your house.

2 horse race. Add another point onto Arsenal for the goal difference.

Guest Eric Tait Spurts

No mention of the Bindippers board trying to hock the Stabfield Dirties to some dodgy Asians... or the delusional ideas of building a BIGGER stadium despite not being able to fill the toilet they have already.... you have to laugh :rolleyes:

No mention of the Bindippers board trying to hock the Stabfield Dirties to some dodgy Asians... or the delusional ideas of building a BIGGER stadium despite not being able to fill the toilet they have already.... you have to laugh :rolleyes:

I take it you are another one with Champions League envy this year then :lol:

Personally I dont want the club to move, Anfield maybe is a dump, but the European Cup has resided there four times. :D

I wouldnt like foreign investors either to be honest, in my opinion its far better to have someone who knows a wee bit about the club actually running things.

Sometimes tradition means more to fans that a fancy new big state of the art stadium, though I may be in the minority. I know that a bigger stadium would bring in more money on a weekly basis though and for the club to compete with the big clubs again extra revenue is required.

When did they stop competing for the Fairs Cup anyway by the way ;)

Guest Eric Tait Spurts
Personally I dont want the club to move, Anfield maybe is a dump, but the European Cup has resided there four times. :D

Yeah, and Huddersfield used to be a good club once as well....

Guest Eric Tait Spurts
its far better to have someone who knows a wee bit about the club actually running things.

That would be a nice change

Guest Guinness_Alan
I know that a bigger stadium would bring in more money on a weekly basis though

Only if you can get more people to turn up. You and Radford gonna try to subvert more Falkirk and St Johnstone fans? ;)

Only if you can get more people to turn up. You and Radford gonna try to subvert more Falkirk and St Johnstone fans? ;)

Well I havent been able to get tickets for a while, except for the Monaco game recently.

No idea why Champions League tickets cannot sell to be honest.

I hear you cannot buy Champions League tickets for St James' for love nor money though this season ;)

Archived