Quick Question Thread

You're in third year eh?

Well, I don't really want to go off the thread topic(again :lol: ) but I suppose that it is a question.... so, yes, I am.

Edited by Sooky

Don't worry, the holidays are over soon. It will be school, small time on P&B, loads of homework then bed. :P

Let me assure you, the real routine is school, lots of time procrastinating on P&B, late frantic/half-hearted attempt at homework/revision, distraction by Xbox 360, eventually reclaiming manpoints by finally finishing homework having consulted/copied someone else's via Facebook/WLM then bed.

Should you not be revising? :unsure:ph34r.gif

Oh , I am enjoying a beer just now. Then bed wink.gif

R-e-v-i-s-i-n-g? :unsure::blink:

However, I'm nearly done my Maths homework, then just my English to go, which I'll most likely do tomorrow.

Here's a question. I had said to myself that I would do all my homework on the first day of the holidays, I say this every time and always leave it to the last day. I know many, many other that are the same. Why is this? Everyone knows that it's better to get it done and over and that they should do it straight away, yet no one, including myself does.

Let me assure you, the real routine is school, lots of time procrastinating on P&B, late frantic/half-hearted attempt at homework/revision, distraction by Xbox 360, eventually reclaiming manpoints by finally finishing homework having consulted/copied someone else's via Facebook/WLM then bed.

I occasionaly leave it until very late, but it's mostly done in a reasonable amout of time. I hardly ever play my 360 these days and touched it around twice in 3 months before Fifa came out. Sometimes, I do need some help on my homework, not cause it's late, just cause I don't know what to do.

So, it would help me greatly if you don't speculate on my life, and think that you know it better than me.

Edited by Sooky

R-e-v-i-s-i-n-g? :unsure::blink:

However, I'm nearly done my Maths homework, then just my English to go, which I'll most likely do tomorrow.

Here's a question. I had said to myself that I would do all my homework on the first day of the holidays, I say this every time and always leave it to the last day. I know many, many other that are the same. Why is this? Everyone knows that it's better to get it done and over and that they should do it straight away, yet no one, including myself does.

Well yeah I'm the same, I think it's just at the time you say you're going to do it there's always something on tv or play on the xbox, you don't think about the future and what it'll be like then.