Quick Question Thread

Does anyone know any decent ways of dealing with eczema? I tried moisturing cream, vaseline, sudocream and hydrocortizine cream and I'm getting nowhere.

Have you tried Epaderm? You can use that in water as a soap as well as applying as a cream.

Also Eumovate can be quite good for eczema as it contains a topical corticosteroid.

I have paid 196 pound per year for housing and contents insurance, is that a good price or not?

Ours is £18 a month and that's only for contents, so you've got a better deal than we did. It was my girlfriend that sorted it though, so they probably shafted her.

Does anyone know any decent ways of dealing with eczema? I tried moisturing cream, vaseline, sudocream and hydrocortizine cream and I'm getting nowhere.

My cousin has eczema and it looks awful. I think he has had it for a number of years and nothing seems to work effectively - it always flares up every so often. It doesn't help that he scratches it constantly.

Thanks, did the BBC not used to have match of the day on FA cup weeks?

Only when they had the rights to the FA Cup matches. Think it's been a few years since that though and a couple of years ago STV decided not to bother their arse buying the rights for the highlights either. Still, if you have Sky, they will be on channel 993. Not sure about Virgin though, only losers have Virgin. The Football League show is on though, although doesn't start until 11.50pm.

Only when they had the rights to the FA Cup matches. Think it's been a few years since that though and a couple of years ago STV decided not to bother their arse buying the rights for the highlights either. Still, if you have Sky, they will be on channel 993. Not sure about Virgin though, only losers have Virgin. The Football League show is on though, although doesn't start until 11.50pm.

The FA cup shows up on 853 on virgin,itv audio descriptive channel,feeds from Itv main channel instead of stv.

Where can I buy a tin opener on a sunday in the Stirling area?

I think there is a wee shop in Doune called the Tin Opener shop. Mind it is a few years since i was there. Failing that try Tesco/Morrisons . Every little helps.

Edited by capybara