Quick Question Thread

Do you need to be over 18 to register for organ donation or can you do it at any age?

You can register here. And Everyone irrespective of age or health and who is considered legally competent can join the NHS Organ Donor Register. Joining the Register expresses a wish to help others by donating organs for use in transplantation after death but importantly, joining the Register also is a way to give legal consent or authorisation for donation to take place.

I need to buy someone a wedding present today. I was thinking of getting them a breadmaker, is that an okay present? Any other ideas? My budget is about £50.

Sainsburys had one reduced at about 35 quid a few weeks back.

Guest The Phoenix

I need to buy someone a wedding present today. I was thinking of getting them a breadmaker, is that an okay present? Any other ideas? My budget is about £50.

If they don't have a "wedding present list" probably safer to get them a gift card from a reputable department store.

Guest The Phoenix

I'll have your liver now, I don't care what age you are.

Here, have mine, cannae stand the stuff...

veal_calf_liver_strips.jpg

Help! Got a problem with my Internet on my computer, when I click on IE it says "choose the program you want to use to open this file" so I click Internet Explorer. Then it comes up with that little box that says "Do you want to run or save this file?" so I click run. Then it says "Choose the program you want to use to open this file" and it keeps going round and round in circles!! The exact same thing happens when I try to open Google chrome . I'm posting this on my iPod.

You can register here. And Everyone irrespective of age or health and who is considered legally competent can join the NHS Organ Donor Register. Joining the Register expresses a wish to help others by donating organs for use in transplantation after death but importantly, joining the Register also is a way to give legal consent or authorisation for donation to take place.

Cheers for that, registered myself there the now.

Guest The Phoenix

Help! Got a problem with my Internet on my computer, when I click on IE it says "choose the program you want to use to open this file" so I click Internet Explorer. Then it comes up with that little box that says "Do you want to run or save this file?" so I click run. Then it says "Choose the program you want to use to open this file" and it keeps going round and round in circles!! The exact same thing happens when I try to open Google chrome . I'm posting this on my iPod.

As promised, Keithgy has infected your PC and you are dying a slow and painful death.

Sadly/fortunately* there is no antidote.

* Delete as approriate

No, it died, mind.

Ahh the quickest mind of all is the Star, for you live with the Gods and see our beauty as the eagle sees the trees.

Your swift and witty mind reminds ne of the common bumblee bee, so quick to sting without realising death comes from haste.

Be more like the wasp and you shall enjoy the honey more

Ahh the quickest mind of all is the Star, for you live with the Gods and see our beauty as the eagle sees the trees.

Your swift and witty mind reminds ne of the common bumblee bee, so quick to sting without realising death comes from haste.

Be more like the wasp and you shall enjoy the honey more

:lol:

Thank you Mr Cantona.

Thanks! biggrin.gif

Will do just that now. wink.gif

You know when planes leave a white trail in the sky, what is that white stuff?

A friend of mine thinks it's the government putting stuff in the air to brain wash us. :lol: