Quick Question Thread

I got a virus from E-set Antivirus Software (ironic I know) on my laptop so I want to uninstall it. Anyone have any ideas on how to do this? The only options I have found is to download something which uninstalls it but I can't do that because the virus is preventing me from using the Internet! :angry:

Was Eric Cantona banned? (the poster)

Non, i am still here, was gone for a little while though.

Never fear though as i am Cantona! And like the indigious wood squirrel i am always in view but not always seen, listen to every rustle and squeak and one day you will see me, looking for my nuts to get through the winter.

It's a strange life that everything, no matter how big, small or furry is always looking for something, would bring a tear to my eye but i am CANTONA! And i search for nothing!

Southampton, Brentford and Exeter off the top of my head.

Cheers, but none of them are what I'm looking for.

Basically, I used to have this old Clyde scarf. It was a bar scarf and it had 3 colours on it. I do not have a clue what I've done with it, and the Club shop doesn't sell them anymore. I was hoping that another club would sell them and I could get away with wearing it to a Clyde game :lol:. I found a website, 'football heaven', and it does it. However, there are none in stock and even if they were, they don't have 'fringes' on them.

Here's a link so it gives people a better idea of what I'm looking for:

http://www.footballheaven.net/acatalog/Black_White_Red_Scarf.html

The club also sold different colours like:

http://www.footballheaven.net/acatalog/Red_White_Black_Scarf.html

And

http://www.footballheaven.net/acatalog/White_Black_Red_Scarf.html

I had all 3 at one point but i've lost them all. I'd prefer the one shown in the first picture or the one in the last picture.

Anyone know any sites/shops I can get these?

Cheers!

Are there any lower league clubs down south that play in Red, White and Black?

Cheers!

AFC Bournemouth wear red and black at home, but have a white away kit. Bristol City had a red home kit, white away kit and black third kit this season just passed.

Not sure if that's any help.

Edited by yoda

AFC Bournemouth wear red and black at home, but have a white away kit. Bristol City had a red home kit, white away kit and black third kit this season just passed.

Not sure if that's any help.

Nah, they have the right colours but they all have badges on them. Cheers anyway.

Ps - Get the avatar changed :angry:

I came across that website earlier :lol:. Robbing b*****ds.

There's no 'fringe' on it. Worst case scenario, I'll buy that and get my Granny to make 'fringes' :ph34r:

could you not just get your granny to make the scarf, surely she cannae be that busy knitting Shreddies?

Guest The Phoenix

After reading this I was just wondering how you become a mod?

The first step is to stop posting for the next ten years.

If I'm still around, I'll post the second step then.