Quick Question Thread

Was "Children of the corn" not a horror film?

I would opt for sweeney todd for the second as well

Yeah it was. Should have made it clear that children of the corn was one of the answered but this is a separate picture and clue.

See above for Sweeney Todd.

Is the quiz available online ctid? If yes, could you post a link to it and the masses may be able to help you.

I will see if it is but I'm not sure. It was an app you see. It's not particularly important but its pissing me off that I only have 2 wee b*****ds left.

A bit of a stretch but there's a film called "the man in the maze", maize being another word for corn. I know the spelling is different but as I said, it's a stretch.

I tried films with maze as well but hadn't heard of this one. It's a great shout but sadly not correct.

If you make a mistake, it's less obvious if you edit the original post rather than re-post with the correction.

HTH.

PS Isn't it great when the knowledge you've amassed through years of toil in Her Majesty's Service can be passed on to help others. :D

For God's sake man did you see the time I posted that at. I thought I did quite well. I claim flexi credits for these Government related pearls of wisdom though. I don't work for nothing.

I do sometimes wonder how they managed when I wasn't there and how they'll get on if I leave again. I should really write all the stuff in my head down, but I couldn't find a pen today.

How many dates/how long would you say you have to be going out with someone before they become your girlfriend?

4 :unsure:

Being single for as long as I have, my guess is probably way out :ph34r:

How many dates/how long would you say you have to be going out with someone before they become your girlfriend?

I would definatley say you have been going with her long enough for you to update your avatar to the new photo...!

Guest The Phoenix

In my day it wasn't how long or how many, it was when you got past the gusset.

Ive lived with mine for 5 years,and i still think of her as a friend with benefits!!!!8)