Quick Question Thread

I've got tickets for John Bishop in Aberdeen on Sunday night which says it starts at 18:30.

Now, Brechin playoffs are before that and if the games goes to extra-time then I'll be cutting it fine to get up to Bridge of Don. So, when it says 18:30, is it like a gig where the main act doesn't come on for half an hour or so afterwards or am I expected to be there in my seat for that time?

Worst case scenario is that we lose to Ayr, I walk in late and take an absolute ripping from a Scouser.

I've got tickets for John Bishop in Aberdeen on Sunday night which says it starts at 18:30.

Now, Brechin playoffs are before that and if the games goes to extra-time then I'll be cutting it fine to get up to Bridge of Don. So, when it says 18:30, is it like a gig where the main act doesn't come on for half an hour or so afterwards or am I expected to be there in my seat for that time?

Worst case scenario is that we lose to Ayr, I walk in late and take an absolute ripping from a Scouser.

Is that doors open at 1830??

because main acts dont usually come on until 9 at the aecc 1830 seems really early :unsure:

quick google

http://www.aecc.co.uk/johnbishop_3.aspx

so you should be fine

Edited by doulikefish

Is that doors open at 1830??

because main acts dont usually come on until 9 at the aecc 1830 seems really early :unsure:

quick google

http://www.aecc.co.u...hnbishop_3.aspx

so you should be fine

Door open at 6.30pm, show starts 7.30pm

I was going by the John Bishop website. Cheers for that link wink.gif

Paddington Bear - Marmalade Sandwiches

Winnie the Pooh - Honey

Yogi Bear - Picnic Baskets (pronounced 'pic-a-nic')

Rupert the Bear - Favourite Food ?????

It's intellectual debates in work today (started by a visitor in the most ridiculous trousers to the office).

Paddington Bear - Marmalade Sandwiches

Winnie the Pooh - Honey

Yogi Bear - Picnic Baskets (pronounced 'pic-a-nic')

Rupert the Bear - Favourite Food ?????

It's intellectual debates in work today (started by a visitor in the most ridiculous trousers to the office).

Don't think he had a favourite food. But i think in one of the cartoon versions he allways had a we white paper bag with sweats is them.

Don't think he had a favourite food. But i think in one of the cartoon versions he allways had a we white paper bag with sweats is them.

Cheers - hoping thats a typo for sweets - not a disgusting sweaty bag.

A bear with a wee bag full of sweets?

pbzmq7.png

Guest The Phoenix

A bear with a wee bag full of sweets?

pbzmq7.png

More disturbingly the policeman in the Rupert The Bear adventures was called PC Growler.

Guest The Phoenix

I am applying for an SECTT test and it asks me for my "SQA Reg. No". Is this the same as my Scottish Candidate Number?

If not, where can I get/find out my reg. no?

Yes.

Good luck, I passed mine round about this time last year, nothing too complicated. You got an apprenticeship lined up for yourself?

Thanks. Not really. I've already applied for one and when I get a date for this test, another one. It was compulsory for one of the jobs, so I checked it out and thought it would be useful. Doesn't look too complicated, some basic Maths and Physics questions.

where would i get a pair of fairly decent shoes to wear with a kilt. its for my cousins wedding so i have to look the part.

want to spend less than £50 if possible and don't want to buy online. somewhere in the perth area would be good but don't mind going into edinburgh/glasgow etc.

Edited by Nizlopi

where would i get a pair of fairly decent shoes to wear with a kilt. its for my cousins wedding i have to look the part.

want to spend less than £50 if possible and don't want to buy online. somewhere in the perth area would be good but don't mind going into edinburgh/glasgow etc.

Slaters? :unsure: