Quick Question Thread

Oh great the girls are at it again.. so anyone know why they're posting inches as statuses on FB?

Haven't heard about it, haven't seen it. It'll be to do with the size of their handbag or something stupid like that.

Always seems to have unhappy faces after it aswell though.

To make men thing that their women are disappointed in their boyfriend's penis size, no doubt, when in actual fact they just wish their handbag could hold more than their lipstick and rape alarm. Ignore it. These things always go around in a chain message that starts with "Well, we got all the boys wondering last time. Let's see what we can do this time! Don't tell them though otherwise it's not fun!".

I'm so out of the girl's club now.

It has taken me literally seven seconds to find the answer using Google. Why don't you ever try using it instead of posting here and waiting on folk to tell you the answer? Jesus fucking Christ, use a bit of initiative.

You mean... speak to a girl?!

Nah none of them will tell because it's "their little secret".

Just make one up yourself and leave them guessing. Girls are more curious than guys by nature. It'll drive them fucking bonkers thinking you have a secret and they don't know it. The best bit will be that there actually is no secret because it's completely made up.

It has taken me literally seven seconds to find the answer using Google. Why don't you ever try using it instead of posting here and waiting on folk to tell you the answer? Jesus fucking Christ, use a bit of initiative.

I actually did try to use google but all it came up with was the one the girls did in 2010 with inches, feel free to answer the question though. That's what I asked it for suprisingly.

I actually did try to use google but all it came up with was the one the girls did in 2010 with inches, feel free to answer the question though. That's what I asked it for suprisingly.

I don't believe you, because I genuinely don't think you have the brains to use Google.