Quick Question Thread

Couldn't find it on iTunes, and under no sicumstances put the song title and artist into google followed by the word torrent. This could lead you somewhere that would let you download it illegally using torrent software.

So as that isn't an option I'm totally lost as how to help you.

Yeah I tried a couple of thing but no joy, it's a bit obscure. I can find it on youtube, but that doesn't get it any closer to being on my ipod. Thanks though, sorry I didn't PM you that time, but everything is fine. :)

Edited by Enigma

Yeah I tried a couple of thing but no joy, it's a bit obscure. I can find it on youtube, but that doesn't get it any closer to being on my ipod. Thanks though, sorry I didn't PM you that time, but everything is fine. :)

Rip it from youtube as an mp4 or mp3.

A mate of mine has an app on her iPod that will record the audio from a YouTube video so she can store it as an audio track. I've no idea what app it is, but it should be easy enough to google what you want to do and find it that way.

I'm trying to find a download for a song, but i'm pretty useless at this sort of thing and have had no luck so far. The song is Evergreen by Into a Circle. Can anybody help?

On a simalr request Can anyone link me to this song

Archie Fisher- Over Yonder Banks

I can find his sister Ray singing it but not archie.

Who sings that "Evil Scotsman" song? I'm sure it's not Billy Connolly, just someone that sounds like him, but everywhere you search for it, it's attributed to him, but I haven't found any video footage of him singing it to prove it.

PS I know it's shite.

Edited by Fuctifano

Who sings that "Evil Scotsman" song? I'm sure it's not Billy Connolly, just someone that sounds like him, but everywhere you search for it, it's attributed to him, but I haven't found any video footage of him singing it to prove it.

PS I know it's shite.

It is 'Rockin' Jock', he explains it at the start...

a friend of mine is taking a high and mighty approach to an argument by saying he pays taxes. i quizzed him on this as he doesn't make much money (it only being a part-time job) and suggested that he probably isn't making enough to have to pay them. now he's saying that he pays taxes because he's making contributions towards his pension. is this right? i am extremely sceptical, but don't want to make an attempt at 'tearing him a new one' until i know i'm going to be right.

Everybody who isn't a hermit making their way through foraging alone pays taxes, whether they have a job or not, so it's a fucking one-eyed place to take a moral stand.

Tell him that.

He's talking about National Insurance contributions rather than tax by the sound of it. Both are collected by the Government.

You are both right and both wrong, so not really orth arguing about.

If he says it again though, cut his filthy lying tongue out.

He's talking about National Insurance contributions rather than tax by the sound of it. Both are collected by the Government.

You are both right and both wrong, so not really worth arguing about.

Guest The Phoenix

You are both right and both wrong, so not really orth arguing about.

You are both right and both wrong, so not really worth arguing about.

If you make a mistake, it's less obvious if you edit the original post rather than re-post with the correction.

HTH.

PS Isn't it great when the knowledge you've amassed through years of toil in Her Majesty's Service can be passed on to help others. :D

RIght I'm looking for 2 more horror films to complete a quiz. It's a say what you see quiz so I will try and describe them:

1. A man dressed up as a large piece of corn. He's standing next to a group of kids that was 'the children of the corn'. No idea what this one can be.

2. A man with a barbers razor in his hands with a dead looking body in his chair with hair lying on the ground. The body is hairless and lifeless.

It had many many guesses at them and I've got all other 48, I just can't get these two. Cheers.