Quick Question Thread

I was having a discussion about this today and I'll put it to you, the people of P&B.

In the two newest Batman films, we had Katie Holmes and then Maggie Gyllenhaal playing the same person. Which do you prefer?

I was having a discussion about this today and I'll put it to you, the people of P&B.

In the two newest Batman films, we had Katie Holmes and then Maggie Gyllenhaal playing the same person. Which do you prefer?

Probably Gylenhaal, but that's for the funniness that Ledger got further with the male out of the Gylenhaal siblings. She's also marginally hotter in my opinion.

Guest The Phoenix

Is it easy? Few mates of mine were going to try to learn and I thought I might give it a bash.

Depends on how much money you have coming in balanced against how much is supposed to be going out.

Edited by The Phoenix

Going for a night out in Edinburgh tomorrow. Whats the best clubs in town? Preferably somewhere thats a bit alternative, plays less of your mainstream pish.

Dunno if it's still running but Friday nights at the Picture House has Girls and Boys which is an indie night. Bands such as Blur, Muse, Daft Punk etc.

The Picture House or The Hive on Niddry St.

The Hives a bit of a dump, but you never fail to have a decent time in there. £1.50 a drink too.

Quick Question: Is there still a direct tran from Central to Prestwick Airport? I'm having a look on National Rail and its telling me to get a bus to Gilmour St. Engineering works?

Guest The Phoenix

What's this "John McVeigh is a tit" patter?

Didn't he used to be the Minger at Partick Thistle and Raith Rovers?

The Picture House or The Hive on Niddry St.

The Hives a bit of a dump, but you never fail to have a decent time in there. £1.50 a drink too.

Quick Question: Is there still a direct tran from Central to Prestwick Airport? I'm having a look on National Rail and its telling me to get a bus to Gilmour St. Engineering works?

The Glasgow to Ayr trains all stop at Prestwick Airport but there is engineering work on Saturday with buses between Central and Paisley

The Glasgow to Ayr trains all stop at Prestwick Airport but there is engineering work on Saturday with buses between Central and Paisley

You are a helpful man. Have a greenie.

EDIT: Or I would if I had any left.

Edited by DeadStar

I'm trying to find a download for a song, but i'm pretty useless at this sort of thing and have had no luck so far. The song is Evergreen by Into a Circle. Can anybody help?

Couldn't find it on iTunes, and under no sicumstances put the song title and artist into google followed by the word torrent. This could lead you somewhere that would let you download it illegally using torrent software.

So as that isn't an option I'm totally lost as how to help you.