Quick Question Thread

I've been left in the company of 2 cats, and I don't know if I'm meant to feed them again or anything. I wasn't given any clear instructions. I don't want to phone and ask because that will make me look stupid or unattentive as I may well have been given instructions and didn't listen.

What do I do?

Guest The Phoenix

I've been left in the company of 2 cats, and I don't know if I'm meant to feed them again or anything. I wasn't given any clear instructions. I don't want to phone and ask because that will make me look stupid or unattentive as I may well have been given instructions and didn't listen.

What do I do?

Looks like your first port of call is Go Compare...

A cat will require routine care and a commitment to look after it including the provision of veterinary treatment if the cat becomes ill. This can be costly and there are a variety of insurance companies that offer insurance cover for cats to cover veterinary fees in the case of accident or illness.

What do I do?

I'd give them some cat food. If they eat it, great; if not, no great loss.

What do I do?

1. Get them out the flat. You need permission from everyone else in the scheme to keep one [/facetious]

2. Fill a bowl with water

3. Fill a bowl with food

4. Once they've finished eating, open the door to let them go out for a few minutes. If they don't want to go out, don't make them.

5. If applying 4, let them back in when they realise it's baltic

End.

What do I do?

Kick 'em. See what happens.

What do I do?

Get your mates round and have a party!!

failing that build a mini fighting ring and open up an illegal cat fighting den

Does Cowie have two pet cats? Is a teenage lad having two pet cats odd? Can't decide.

No he doesn't. These cats have been foisted on me for this evening for reasons unknown. It was expected that I'd 'want to see them again'. I did name them some 9 months ago and I do like them, but it's a Friday night and only their cuteness is preventing them from being fed to the foxes (which are prevalent)

Edited by Fudge