Quick Question Thread

My younger brother and his mates are planning to go to Greece next year. They want to get Euros now though, so is it ideal to get Euros now?

I'm shite at exchange rates so apologies if it is a daft question.

My younger brother and his mates are planning to go to Greece next year. They want to get Euros now though, so is it ideal to get Euros now?

I'm shite at exchange rates so apologies if it is a daft question.

Euros currently at 1.127,but not sure of tourist rate.

To be honest,I cant really see it making that much difference as basically only moves marginally.

If I was your brother my main concern would be if Greece will still be there next year!

Edited by Unleash The Nade

Euros currently at 1.127,but not sure of tourist rate.

To be honest,I cant really see it making that much difference as basically only moves marginally.

If I was your brother my main concern would be if Greece will still be there next year!

Cheers. They seem to be torn between Greece and Bulgaria. The idea that Greece is fucked is making them think that everything will be cheap over there, is that a correct assumption?

Cheers. They seem to be torn between Greece and Bulgaria. The idea that Greece is fucked is making them think that everything will be cheap over there, is that a correct assumption?

No, because the Euro hasn't devalued and Greece imports its products from other Eurozone countries and has to pay their prices.

Unless Greece defaults or pulls out of the Euro (which isn't likely and won't make it a nice place to visit) then it won't be much, if any cheaper.

Edited by vikingTON

No, because the Euro hasn't devalued and Greece imports its products from other Eurozone countries and has to pay their prices.

Unless Greece defaults or pulls out of the Euro (which isn't likely and won't make it a nice place to visit) then it won't be much, if any cheaper.

Yep. It's not going to make a substantial difference. You'll probably find even if Greece defaults and decouples, returning to the Drachma, that most places will still accept Euros as payment anyway.

Is there a law about how much PE we have to get in school? because last week our head teacher said we have to gets minimum of 2 hours a week and now they're taking away a period so we only get one hour. So was he lying or is our school breaking the law?

Their right back has been found guilty of sending pictures of his cock to 12 year old's. instead of sacking him hearts have condoned paedophilia by saying he's not bad just naive. then mad vlad has released a statement saying it's all the mafia's fault. that's the gist of it.

Their right back has been found guilty of sending pictures of his cock to 12 year old's. instead of sacking him hearts have condoned paedophilia by saying he's not bad just naive. then mad vlad has released a statement saying it's all the mafia's fault. that's the gist of it.

Nice gamertag.......

Is there anywhere on the net you can get cheap football strips from last season or before, preferably one that would stock either a Palermo home kit from 2010 or Valencia's away strip, the orange one.

Edited by NotThePars

Does Dunsade still exist? Used to be a chippy and scheme ice cream van staple, but, I haven't haven't seen it in years. It was Dunns version of irn bru ( kind of ). Think cidrax was the apple drink too.

If that was the Dunns in Kinning Park I don't think the firm still exists.

Has anyone ever went to university while at the same time combining it with a full time job before?

I'll be doing it(hopefully) on day release from september starting from ordinary degree level and I'm just wondering if anyone else has done.

I mainly ask because all I keep hearing about it is that the workload increase with being able to combat full-time work and university will be like nothing I'll have never faced before.

I did it, albeit for a second degree. I was in my 30's so knew what I was letting myself in for.

It was tough but doable.

Are there any decent restaurants in the Falkirk area that anyone can recommend? Taking the missus out for our anniversary on Friday, and we've exhausted all the good ones in Stirling, so wanted somewhere we've never been before.

Cheers.

Guest The Phoenix

Are there any decent restaurants in the Falkirk area that anyone can recommend? Taking the missus out for our anniversary on Friday, and we've exhausted all the good ones in Stirling, so wanted somewhere we've never been before.

Cheers.

Antonio's

I've been here a few times, Stewart.

Decent Italian grub within easy walking distance of Falkirk Grahamston on the way there and staggering on the way back.

See Ayn Rand? How do you pronounce her name? Is it Ay as in aye or Ay as in Ayr?

The only two pronunciations I've heard is something that sounds like "Ein" from German or "An" with the y presumed silent.