Quick Question Thread

Which was when exactly?

I think it was Twisteh, but I may be wrong.

Just checked and your right!

Thanks. :)

EDIT: Positive rep ;)

Edited by Sooky

November 2003ish. On the way back from a match at Hamilton that had been postponed an hour before kick-off.

We've never had it so good.

Yeah, that sounds about right. At their best on a bus and not the pitch.

Maybe having 'arguements' with fans outside a stadium could be considered to be them 'at their best' too?

Yeah, that sounds about right. At their best on a bus and not the pitch.

Maybe having 'arguements' with fans outside a stadium could be considered to be them 'at their best' too?

I couldn't get a ticket for that soap opera, so couldn't possibly comment.

I think i've asked this before but can't make my way through so many pages on the thread now......

How does the radio or cd know when to change over in the car when a traffic report comes on - even though its not at the same time every day? I was singing along to a song this morning and felt quite foolish when it cut the song out mid-chorus when I was going for it.

I think i've asked this before but can't make my way through so many pages on the thread now......

How does the radio or cd know when to change over in the car when a traffic report comes on - even though its not at the same time every day? I was singing along to a song this morning and felt quite foolish when it cut the song out mid-chorus when I was going for it.

There will be a little bit of writing that will come up the radio that says traffic or news every time it does this, i can confirm that it does always come up at around the same time every day. If you press the 'traffic' or 'news' button( or something similar to it, you may need to hold down on it)it should stop bothering you then.

I had to deal with such a problem myself when my tape deck is linked to my ipod. I think that is how you get rid of it, but that was what i did with my car radio, your one could be different.

Hope this helps

There will be a little bit of writing that will come up the radio that says traffic or news every time it does this, i can confirm that it does always come up at around the same time every day. If you press the 'traffic' or 'news' button( or something similar to it, you may need to hold down on it)it should stop bothering you then.

I had to deal with such a problem myself when my tape deck is linked to my ipod. I think that is how you get rid of it, but that was what i did with my car radio, your one could be different.

Hope this helps

It doesn't come on at the same time everyday, it comes on even if there's a bulletin out of the ordinary. The radio stations play some sort of code that transmits to Traffic Announcement radios. You used to be able to hear it on Clyde 1 before they played the travel.

It doesn't come on at the same time everyday, it comes on even if there's a bulletin out of the ordinary. The radio stations play some sort of code that transmits to Traffic Announcement radios. You used to be able to hear it on Clyde 1 before they played the travel.

yep. i retract that. It is an RDS signal, had a wee look into it the now. Where would i be without the internet...