Biggest W*nk In British Football?

H_B

After watching the Wales game last night, I've decided it is a tosser up between their two resident bawbags Savage and Bellamy for biggest bell end in British Football.

Savage just nicked the honours for snubbing Jerzy Dudek's handshake via a shoulder charge at full time. What a display of c*ntitude.

Discuss.

Fantastic player as well, don't know why he continually lets himself down with antics like that. He seemed to be clapping the fans a lot at the end of the game, looks like his last game for Wales IMO

Even though he is retired. Only one man can ever win this award.

Step forward Ian Wright.

A total p***k of a human being. His comments at Euro 2004, the way he would always conduct himself on the pitch. I wished like hell that Peter Schmeichel took his head off his shoulders in any given Man U - Arsenhole game.

Guest Eric Tait Spurts

In the words of the Highlander... there can be only one... step forward Mr. Wise.

I've never liked this cabby kicking, short arsed, Frankenstein hairstyle psudo 'hardman' from day one. I worked with a bloke in London who's daughter was engaged to 'Wisey' for a while, until she caught him giving all 4" to her neighbors 17yo daughter.

What a 2wat he acted in the Cup final... taking himself off with 5mins to go to milk the applause from the Sarf Laandaaan ape people.

I wished like hell that Peter Schmeichel took his head off his shoulders in any given Man U - Arsenhole game.

Don't we all.

Savage is a good footballer. His downsides are his temper and his hair.

GET IT CUT!

I wished like hell that Peter Schmeichel took his head off his shoulders in any given Man U - Arsenhole game.

Don't we all.

Savage is a good footballer. His downsides are his temper and his hair.

GET IT CUT!

• 2 months later...

Archived