Who's Going To Uni?

Shut up.

I had two tests for the same subject before mid-semester, and they were supposed to be of equal difficulty. For the second one, I got a 1C. For the first, I managed a 4.

FFS. I didn't revise for either of them, they were just ridiculously different.

I had 3 tests before the semester break. First one, I got a 4C and thought I sailed it. Second one a 2F which was hard as fook and 3rd one a 1A or B, nae been confirmed yet - ridiculous!

Your group started the main essay yet? It's a nightmare working with other people on it. We're linking in PEST with the essay. 5k words though so can link in with the question if done right. I'm doing a history of Man Utd - yawn :(

Aye I think were going no too bad. We done a decent bit last Wednesday when we met up and we all decided to pick a part of it and write 500 words at home for the next time. I've done my bit oready. The tricky bit certainly will be blending it all together and making the same report.

Aye I think were going no too bad. We done a decent bit last Wednesday when we met up and we all decided to pick a part of it and write 500 words at home for the next time. I've done my bit oready. The tricky bit certainly will be blending it all together and making the same report.

We're hoping to have it finished by next friday as we all have essays for other subjects due for the Wednesday deadline. Aye, everyone's styles are probably different so need to go back and edit bits.

My Law essay is for a week on Thursday and I'm actually running scared of it. Wrote the first bit and realised how bloody hard it was (on the legislative process of the Scottish Parliament). I'll get there somehow. I struggled similarly with the criminal law essay and still got a pass (albeit a shite one).

My Law essay is for a week on Thursday and I'm actually running scared of it. Wrote the first bit and realised how bloody hard it was (on the legislative process of the Scottish Parliament). I'll get there somehow. I struggled similarly with the criminal law essay and still got a pass (albeit a shite one).

Crimimal Law last semester? If so, that was brutal. I thought I nailed it until I read that I had to footnote every single source I used. Must have referenced that wee Criminal Law book around 11 times.

It's a pretty solid pass. What's yer degree in? I've yet to hand in any essays :D

History/Politics/Education. A right mouthful when people ask. I get nothing but essays, but on the brightside I have feck all exams this semester, so my Christmas break is effectively from 1st December to 15th February. :D

Crimimal Law last semester? If so, that was brutal. I thought I nailed it until I read that I had to footnote every single source I used. Must have referenced that wee Criminal Law book around 11 times.

Aye. Criminal Law was actually a lot more interesting than Legal Process is. It bores the arse aff me. That and the fact that ive no been so good at attending the Monday morning lecture has left me struggling.

Aye. Criminal Law was actually a lot more interesting than Legal Process is. It bores the arse aff me. That and the fact that ive no been so good at attending the Monday morning lecture has left me struggling.

Aye, I just found out that we have nae mare Business Lectures after tomorrow. Well, one summarising everything on the 19th apparently but that's it for the semester :D

I think it goes: A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H

Anything above a D is supposed to be satisfactory. I think an E and worse is a fail.

The number is just like the "bands" in Higher/AH. A has 5 bands, the rest have 3.

Getting an H would be rather spectacular, as it is listed in my handbook as 0/22

Edited by Mushroom