Berti Going On Monday?

Raving On

Herr Vogts couldnt give a crap about the scotland job hence the naegative play in the last 2 games. He wont walk cos he will lose a fortune, so do something to help his sacking along a bit before going to a middle eastern country and taking over a team there

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BRFC Tartan Army
I'll believe it IF and WHEN it actually happens :(

agree with you there, everyone keeps saying he's going but this is been going on for a while :angry:

Guest Guinness_Alan

The full committee have yet to meet, and there are no plans to bring a meeting forward. Even after they do meet, there will be no announcement until a severance package has been agreed.

He may well be picking the team for the Sweden game.

The meeting was planned for today but was scrapped at the last minute. For me, being the cynical person I am, suggests something is afoot. Perhaps Berti is admitting his fate? Perhaps Berti's lawyers are on the case and holding the SFA to ransom? Who knows... ...all I know is there is something rotten in Denmark.

From The Times on the matter of Berti Vogts

... it confirms that the SFA, laboriously slow and committee-driven on even the smallest detail, remains a creature of habit even in matters of such magnitude.

Anyone else feel that not only should Berti go, but that the SFA needs a good shake-up too?

Liam

Guest ali_le_point

Vogts is turning into Scottish football's answer to James Brown. Just when you think he's shambolled offstage he comes back for an encore.

Guest BRFC Tartan Army
From The Times on the matter of Berti Vogts

Anyone else feel that not only should Berti go, but that the SFA needs a good shake-up too?

Liam

Couldn't agree more, SFA have made Scotland a laughing stock

It is only a matter of time before Vogts goes and imo David Taylor should go with him. I mean it was him who was determined to get him when the got rid of Craig Brown and therefore now that Vogts has been proven to be less than useless he should go too.

Archived