Its Not Just In Scotland

Guest AyrDelighted

Guest AyrDelighted

Anyone watch the Valencia v Seville game last night? Seville won 2-1 on goals and on red cards. Reckon the referee was Colinho Hardielles - absolutely dreadful.

Anyone watch the Valencia v Seville game last night? Seville won 2-1 on goals and on red cards. Reckon the referee was Colinho Hardielles - absolutely dreadful.

He sent a boy off for coming back onto the pitch without permission after being treated for an injury. He was a lunatic!

It was hilarious! Baraja (spelling) was a bit unlucky to be sent off but I couldn't stop laughing at the boy who came back on. You think the physio would have told him he was subbed or that he would have heard the tannoy announcer say his name but no. I was pissing myself when he ran back on, the buggered back off only to be sent off as a result!

Guest AyrDelighted
It was becuase he had already been subbed off.

Didn't think so.

The first Seville red was for a push after the Seville guy himself had been pushed by Canizares! The Valencia guy went down like a ton of bricks in what was only a wee lassies shove! :lol:

It was becuase he had already been subbed off.

He would still have been cautioned, and in turn sent off even if he hadn't been subbed. You cannot enter or leave the field of play without the official's permission.

He sent a boy off for coming back onto the pitch without permission after being treated for an injury. He was a lunatic!

Arthur Numan was once waved back on by a linesman and then sent off for running on the pitch. He won his appeal though.

Archived