Feyenoord Vs Hearts

KiwiDB

There is no way on earth Feyenoord's goal should have stood. It doesn't matter that the player who was offside wasn't the scorer, he was right in Gordon's line, and jumped for the ball. How is that not interfering with play.

Hearts goal should definitely have stood. Hartley was walking back and made no attempt to go to the ball. Two absolutely shocking decisions!

Fuxake I agree with Ruggy 100%.

Hearts can feel very aggrieved.

It's hard enough playing a team of Feyenoords quality away from home without decisions like that going against them.

Fuxake the **** are ahead.

Guest Guinness_Alan

Feyenoord were the better team over the game, but Hearts can definitely feel hard done by over that goal. It was offside by a mile! Those kind of decisions can change the course of a game.

Between that and the Seville game on Sunday it shows that it's not only Scottish refs that are pish! It's time something was done about the standard of refereeing everywhere. Is it time to introduce video replays?

I think in the end Feyenoord deserved the win. Their first goal should never have counted. He was definetly interfearing with play. He tried to header the ball!! The Hearts goal should've counted. Hartley wasn't intervering with play. He was no way near the ball. Hearts should have been 1 - 0 up at half time.

There is no way on earth Feyenoord's goal should have stood. It doesn't matter that the player who was offside wasn't the scorer, he was right in Gordon's line, and jumped for the ball. How is that not interfering with play.

Hearts goal should definitely have stood. Hartley was walking back and made no attempt to go to the ball. Two absolutely shocking decisions!

I agree as well, both decisions were shockingly bad.

3-0 though...when Saints played there in 83 we only lost 2-0 to a side which contained Cruyff, Gullit and Rep :rolleyes:

Archived