Berti Gone

Shiresexsymbol

According to radio 1 Berti has decided to step down. Thank f**k for that dare say he'll still get his money though!

I know this shouldve gone on tartan army but most only read that when a game is coming up!

El Linkerino and the amazing pink atlas.

Pretty paranoid dig at the journalists, Berti, but otherwise a very dignified statement. Watty Smith is the favourite (for some ungodly reason), but I'd go with George Graham (assuming his international reputation hasn't been totally tarnished by the bung thing).

Good to see jump before he was pushed. Some of the abuse that guy's taken was out of order.

I'm sure he jumped but with the aid of a large cheque in his sky rocket, cant see him walking away scot free and why should he!! The clowns at the sfa were the ones that put him on a long term contract, Taylor should 'walk' along with him...

What a pile of utter nonsense that statement is. No doubt cobbled together by the SFA media department. Could he have been any more bitter towards the press??

Berti, do you think you should be exempt from criticism?

Good riddance ya f'kin whinging c'nt.

What a pile of utter nonsense that statement is. No doubt cobbled together by the SFA media department. Could he have been any more bitter towards the press??

Berti, do you think you should be exempt from criticism?

Good riddance ya f'kin whinging c'nt.

Spot on!

:thumsup2

Archived