Totti

dont even think he got booked, but def. not sent off, was a shocking tackle and nothing more done at all as far as i remember. as for Totti, no idea about tackle but isnt he prone to being a dirty thug?

Far worse. He jumped on the defender :angry:

But I cannot defend Gerrard's tackle either.

Bitter aint you Eric :rolleyes:

Is Gerrard not jumping?

One of the many, many reasons, I detest the little fucker. :angry::angry::angry:

Guest Eric Tait Spurts
Is Gerrard not jumping?

One of the many, many reasons, I detest the little fucker. :angry::angry::angry:

It looks worse when you see the footage of it... totally predetermined, nasty. Surprised that Naysmith wasn't more seriously hurt.

I haven't seen the Totti thing, although thinking about his spitting in EU-04 it doesn't surprise me. I read that he would like to play in England sometime... he wouldn't be a popular lad...

Guest Guinness_Alan
I read that he would like to play in England sometime... he wouldn't be a popular lad...

maybe he thought that kind of tackle would get him a contract with the scouse gits!

Guest Eric Tait Spurts

The Cantona incident speaks for itself... I haven't met anyone who didn't feel Matthew Simmons got what he deserved.. racist little scumbag.

Ok, the Keano-Haarland spat was a little naughty... but you poke a lion with a stick, it's gonna bite your leg off. Old Alfie tried to make it out to be more than it was though.

The Cantona incident speaks for itself... I haven't met anyone who didn't feel Matthew Simmons got what he deserved.. racist little scumbag.

Ok, the Keano-Haarland spat was a little naughty... but you poke a lion with a stick, it's gonna bite your leg off. Old Alfie tried to make it out to be more than it was though.

Ach well you have just shown yourself up son, no-one will ever take you seriously again now.

Archived