Totti

Guest Eric Tait Spurts

God forbid an Englishman would say anything disparaging about our friends to the North.

Regarding my comment about Matthew Simmons... he was (maybe still is if he's come out of hiding yet) a member of the NF.

Now I've got nowt against you Jockstraps... infact, some of my best friends know people from Scotland B)

Ok, the Keano-Haarland spat was a little naughty... but you poke a lion with a stick, it's gonna bite your leg off.

You my friend are a tit. :angry:

Keane went out to do exactly what he did, end Haaland's career. And what did Haaland do to 'poke Keane with a stick'? He accused Keane of cheating. Really f'cking threatening and dangerous. :angry:

Guest Eric Tait Spurts

Wrong my friend... Keano didn't end anyone's career. An injury to his LEFT knee ended his career, not the RIGHT knee as seen in the pictures... Haarland has since admitted this and that is why City backed out of any legal action against Keane. Haaland called Keano a cheat for supposedly feigning an injury at Elland Rd.... while Keano was lying on the ground with a cruciate knee rupture.

Check your facts before you make another silly comment ;)

Keane still went out to deliberately end his career whether he managed or not, total scum in my view. WHatever was said at Cantona too didnt deserve to be assaulted, players surely should be able to block such things out. Trying to defend them just shows you up as an idiot.

Wrong my friend... Keano didn't end anyone's career. An injury to his LEFT knee ended his career, not the RIGHT knee as seen in the pictures... Haarland has since admitted this and that is why City backed out of any legal action against Keane. Haaland called Keano a cheat for supposedly feigning an injury at Elland Rd.... while Keano was lying on the ground with a cruciate knee rupture.

Check your facts before you make another silly comment ;)

So you still think that Keane was justified in what he did to a fellow professional? Is that what you're saying? Because if it is, then it's clearly you who is making the silly comments.

Haaland didn't touch Keane in that tackle at Elland Road, so was quite right to believe that he was cheating.

So you still think that Keane was justified in what he did to a fellow professional? Is that what you're saying? Because if it is, then it's clearly you who is making the silly comments.

Haaland didn't touch Keane in that tackle at Elland Road, so was quite right to believe that he was cheating.

Just ignore the twat. No point trying to debate with a racist who condones football thuggery ;)

Guest Eric Tait Spurts
Just ignore the twat. No point trying to debate with a racist who condones football thuggery 

Spit the marbles out your mouth son;)

A 6 month ban for spitting at someone???

Thing is he had a great flick to setup the equaliser as well.

Maybe not banned, but I wouldnt have him in my team at the moment. I believe he has been acting up big time at Roma this season and has spat the dummy on a few occasions.

To think I used to think he was a good player as well. I have no time for him at all now <_<

He is a cracking player, just a bit of a fanny. He's not very bright apparently.

When asked about the conflict between Iraq and the USA he supposedly replied, "They're both beautiful countries, it's such a pity only one of them can make it to the World Cup finals."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Was it worse than this filthy scumbag's tackle...?

_38621325_gertack300.jpg

about a fortnight after this tackle, he did a similar thing to veron, only the whistle had already gone for an infringement. shocking tackle but he is the best player in the premiership behind ronaldo, so good on him

ps did anyone see the tackle that Totti put in in the final minute (i think) of the game against denmark in euro 2004 (the game he was banned for spitting in). if it had been on beckham or rooney Totti would have gone to prison

about a fortnight after this tackle, he did a similar thing to veron, only the whistle had already gone for an infringement. shocking tackle but he is the best player in the premiership behind ronaldo, so good on him

Ronaldo? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived