St. James Tonight...

Guest Eric Tait Spurts

Guest Eric Tait Spurts

What happend to their so-called 'loyal fans' tonight... 27,218.... less than the amount of fans that watched Hearts at Murryfield, 27,272.

Maybees the fact that there are 4 home games in 11 days. I am going to the other 3 but never went last night. And before anyone says owt, Berwick dont play on any of these days. Put it this way, if i went to all 4, £20 last night, £36 Fulham on Sunday, £20 Chelsea in mid week and £36 Man Utd the following Sunday i would be hitting nearly £200 after travel and food, pint ect. Added to the fact that i spent £27 for a ticket at Bolton and about another £30 on travel and stuff.That is about £250 in 2 weeks. Added to that all the money i spend on Berwick. Am I unloyal? Everyone has there own reasons for not going to games. I think there are plenty above. :D

I didnt see you on here praising the Newcastle fans for their 42'000 crowd in the League Cup last week. More than nearly everybody else bar Chelsea who had a local derby. And before any Liverpool chump comes on here. 34'000 for a Premiership game. :lol:

Maybees the fact that there are 4 home games in 11 days. I am going to the other 3 but never went last night. And before anyone says owt, Berwick dont play on any of these days. Put it this way, if i went to all 4, £20 last night, £36 Fulham on Sunday, £20 Chelsea in mid week and £36 Man Utd the following Sunday i would be hitting nearly £200 after travel and food, pint ect. Added to the fact that i spent £27 for a ticket at Bolton and about another £30 on travel and stuff.That is about £250 in 2 weeks. Added to that all the money i spend on Berwick. Am I unloyal? Everyone has there own reasons for not going to games. I think there are plenty above. 

I didnt see you on here praising the Newcastle fans for their 42'000 crowd in the League Cup last week. More than nearly everybody else bar Chelsea who had a local derby. And before any Liverpool chump comes on here. 34'000 for a Premiership game. 

Who the fcuk do you support you confused English muppet? The rat probably has more loyalty than you!

Guest Eric Tait Spurts

Still not as bad as Juve crowds this season... what was it, 18k for the Bayern game...? You're right about the Bindippers though, can't even sell out their home games... pathetic.

Are you talking about his/her picture? I think it's actually a meerkat but I'm not too sure. :unsure:

Give the guy a break, he's from Coatbridge................ ;)

Archived