Bolton Vs Middlesboro

Andyboy

Its the 2nd Sunday in a row Bolton have been on live and Diouf has been a cheating b*****d in both. Credit to Ray Parlour for not reacting when Diouf poked him in the face.

In both games Diouf was spoken to by the Ref about his attitude and timewasting AFTER having been booked and his feigned injury a few moments ago was just abysmal.

Anybody watching the game??? Bolton wasting time when it was 0-0 and get a goal against the run of the play and not to mention the antics of that twat Diouf!!!!

Just saw the highlights of said incident. If you can tell me what Diouf did wrong I'll be eternally grateful, because from what I saw the messy divorcee Ray Parlour fouled him, booted the ball at him and waved his finger in his face. I'm surprised Diouf didn't lamp him, frankly.

No probs JP, I'll give you the run down.

The Boro right back wrestled Diouf to the ground and Diouf got up and tried to get a fight going with Parlour. Parlour did not react and di very well not to. When Diouf saw that he wasn't gonna get a reaction from Parlour he poked him in the face.

And just what has Parlour's marital status got to do with it?

No probs JP, I'll give you the run down.

The Boro right back wrestled Diouf to the ground and Diouf got up and tried to get a fight going with Parlour. Parlour did not react and di very well not to. When Diouf saw that he wasn't gonna get a reaction from Parlour he poked him in the face.

And just what has Parlour's marital status got to do with it?

I must have seen a different incident, because Parlour whacked the ball at Diouf. It was handbags at fifty paces, admittedly, but I didn't think anything Diouf did was particularly out of order.

I mentioned Ray Parlour's divorce because it's hilarious. ;)

I must have seen a different incident, because Parlour whacked the ball at Diouf. It was handbags at fifty paces, admittedly, but I didn't think anything Diouf did was particularly out of order.

I mentioned Ray Parlour's divorce because it's hilarious. ;)

Fair do's. I didn't see Parlour kick the ball at him but Diouf definitely pokes a finger in about Parlour's face.

I honestly don't think Parlour's divorce is a matter for humour though. The break up of families is no laughing matter and what that woman has done to him is just girl power gone mad. Destinies child have a lot to answer for IMO.

The break up of families is no laughing matter and what that woman has done to him is just girl power gone mad. Destinies child have a lot to answer for IMO.

I blame the Spice Girls. <_<

Forget all that, what about the keeper that came on for Bolton :lol: He was about 85 and looked fucked jogging to take his place in goal. Then the stinging shot from Parlour which the old goat pammed out to Boateng, 1-1!

Archived