Duffy In U21 Squad

Broon

Duffy looked much better than Gallacher from what I saw on the telly.

From an FFC point of view it was interesting to see him in a front 2 rather than 3. He didnt really have the freedom to roam across the pitch and didnt get the opportunities he normally gets to drop out wide to pick up the ball and run at the opposition.

Only seen it in dribs and drabs and didn't look up to much. Lappin looked well out of his depth, McCunnie and Wilson looked the best of a bad bunch in centre midfield

Scotland played much better when they brought on Foster and Leven for Hutton and Lappin.

Foster was constantly trying to beat the full back and get to the byeline, put in some dangerous crosses as well.

How did Dowie play?

He was awful mate, however the other 2 next to him were rank aswell. Think it was Robertson and Whittaker <_< On that performance i really hope he's playing against us next week :D

I thought Darryl played well. The service to the front 2 was pish all night although i was very impressed with Mark Wilson in midfield.

How did Dowie play?

He was awful mate, however the other 2 next to him were rank aswell. Think it was Robertson and Whittaker <_< On that performance i really hope he's playing against us next week :D

I thought Darryl played well. The service to the front 2 was pish all night although i was very impressed with Mark Wilson in midfield.

Scotland played much better when they brought on Foster and Leven for Hutton and Lappin.

Foster was constantly trying to beat the full back and get to the byeline, put in some dangerous crosses as well.

would agree with that. McCunnie and Wilson did well in the middle with Duffy one of the better players as well. He needed to get into the gsme more though.

Of the 1st division players on show.

McCunnie and Duffy did ok while Dowie and Lappin had stinkers. ;)

Archived