Aberdeen Fan Accidentally Set On Fire

speccy1984

Take them out of the equation and you're left with a demented Morton fan, a not-all-there Celtic fan and a teuchter from Brechin.

OMG SAVE ME!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o

and this has had no effect on you whatsoever.

Aye right :lol:

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and this has had no effect on you whatsoever.

Aye right :lol:

It's quite funny, it's like having a gimp whistle. Just post a comment on here and he'll be tapping away at the keyboard within minutes trying to claim everyone in the world is wrong except him. :lol:

It's quite funny, it's like having a gimp whistle. Just post a comment on here and he'll be tapping away at the keyboard within minutes trying to claim everyone in the world is wrong except him. :lol:

But hey its having no effect on him.

He was there :lol:

Is it not strange that a small band of posters gang up against a guy who, to me, appears only to be defending his original post and indeed, like me, finds it appalling that someone badly burnt can be an object of ridicule and fun.

This at a time when man's inhumanity to man is about to be remembered, when we would like to think that the human race has edged forward towards greater human understanding but from the postings on here one fears that all is indeed lost with feelings and compassion something to be laughed at.

This thread has made me and I feel sure many others, very very sad.

It has however proved that one poster can hold his own against the pack and hold his head up.

Is it not strange that a small band of posters gang up against a guy who, to me, appears only to be defending his original post and indeed, like me, finds it appalling that someone badly burnt can be an object of ridicule and fun.

Donald, it's clear from that reply you don't have a clue what is going on here. Perhaps you should actually read the thread rather than opening your mouth and letting whatever pish has congealed in your brain to just fall out.

Donald, it's clear from that reply you don't have a clue what is going on here. Perhaps you should actually read the thread rather than opening your mouth and letting whatever pish has congealed in your brain to just fall out.

I suspect - and indeed sincerely hope - that Donald is whooshing the fuck out of you. ;)

I suspect - and indeed sincerely hope - that Donald is whooshing the f**k out of you. ;)

Heh... I am actually hoping communication cord boy, his Fife-ally challenged side kick and old Donald are all on a massive windup.. ;)

Are you feeling better?

The sooner your back to gainful employment the better.

Whistle, whistle, come on boy, come to daddy.

Dear lord, what a car crash of a thread. As it goes I agree with ric on the legitimacy of targets for humour, but that's long since ceased to be the point. Leave it guys, please.

As Div said a while back - Jesus H. Christ...

Massive lol's from me at this thread. The idea of dressing up as a sheep, being set on fire and then having drunk people throw beer at you gave me a bit of a chuckle too - as I'm sure it would to most people who are sound of mind.

Entering ClydeNewcomer mode: I bet SCM wasn't there at all and has merely watched footage from someones camera phone. IMAGINE THE FEAR!!!!!

Look at the Internet hardman! :lol:

Why don't you ask your dad to pull the communication cord on the forum so he can speak to the driver and get it stopped, that might stop you descending past the sanctimonious drama queen level you are currently at.

Look back at the comments in this thread, is there a single one agreeing with you other than thommohawk? (and even he must be wanting to distance himself from your comments). No, everyone just thinks you're on your period. Although it does make for somewhat laughable, albeit cringeworthy, car crash interwebby.

What is there to agree with?

I have read all of your quotes and you are without doubt an utter,utter fanny.

What is there to agree with?

I have read all of your quotes and you are without doubt an utter,utter fanny.

So you read through 17 pages and 400 posts just to quote that one? :lol:

I think the evidence all points to you being the fanny, but then it's that Dundee connection again. You all like to verbally fellate each other to the extent it's like one big matrix of fucktardness.

So you read through 17 pages and 400 posts just to quote that one? :lol:

I think the evidence all points to you being the fanny, but then it's that Dundee connection again. You all like to verbally fellate each other to the extent it's like one big matrix of fucktardness.

quote]

I rest my case your honour.

Archived