The Official "lets All Admit Hibs Are Brilliant" Thread.

Hey, that would be the guy that set up our equalizer. ;)

Oh sorry,I forgot he had actually contributed anything to the game and appreciate the fact that one decent ball into the box rates him as having a good game and being classy !!

Riordan couldnt be classy even if he chose his name by deed pol to Sir Wallace Mercer

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So awful that we beat you 2-0? :o

It's goals that win games at the end of the day. We could of played all the pretty football in the world, but with that lazy b*****d Miller up front we had no chance of scoring

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/s...rem/8410901.stm

Double the attempts on target for Aberdeen. 7 attempts in all vs 3. Stokes doesn't have to be the best all round player in the world if he can score regularly

How many of them were from long distance? You had one clear cut chance that I remember (McDonald shouldve buried it) and the overhead kick at the start which was a half chance. Can't remember you opening us up much...

It was a good, clinical away performance by us, and one of our better performances in recent times, incidentally.

We are still work in progress and it would be daft to focus on the negatives given our current league position. Most of us know we still have our deficiencies though ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Tsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! !!!

The deflation continues.

If you can forgive me for ignoring the sentiment of your post, but your signature; surely you've got it mixed up?

"No one cares, we don't like it."

You dont even have the brain capacity to realise that this makes you even more of a fuckwit !

BTW,your comments on the Hibs v Dundee United thread are priceless

I can see it now Live At The Apollo with Hibernia22 laugh.gif

Like what?huh.gif

Also, you're contradicting yourself a bit when you commented about me always on Hearts thread, on a hibs thread!! In fact, you've made a lot of posts on this threadlaugh.gif

Who'd have thought it, eh?

Archived