The Official "lets All Admit Hibs Are Brilliant" Thread.

I take it your refering to the likes of yourself here.

Err nope. I concentrate more on whats happening on the pitch, rather than counting supporters.

Read the original post and you'll see it was a genuine question.

We all know what you were getting at. :P

My best two mates are Hibs fans and its even pissing them off that there are so many "fans "out there prepared to bask in the present sucess of the team,but would need a sat nav to find their way to Easter Road

Typical. It annoys me more that we have folk in our support that despite us having our best start to a season in many a year, they can still find something to be negative about.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Many thanks to you,Madhibbly and Glen Sannox .

It took you guys first time of asking to give a truthful answer which I very much appreciate

13,000 as you rightly say isnt good enough and I truly believe your team deserves better.

As you will see from my other post there are too many Hibs armchair fans gloating about current form,but havent set foot in Easter Road for years...no names mentioned,but I can think oif at least two who post regularly on P&B

All the best guys

I'm assuming you are referring to FH and myself here. Well I cannot speak for FH, but I, for one, can honestly say that I have had a season ticket at ER for 7 years (8th this season), and have missed only 2 away games this season. Just because I frequently post, it doesn't mean I cannot go to games. You check whenever Hibs are playing at home or away, and 90% of the time I will not be posting.

Where are you when you are not watching Hearts? You don't have to only be posting when your team is playing!

Tit. :rolleyes:

I'm assuming you are referring to FH and myself here. Well I cannot speak for FH, but I, for one, can honestly say that I have had a season ticket at ER for 7 years (8th this season), and have missed only 2 away games this season. Just because I frequently post, it doesn't mean I cannot go to games. You check whenever Hibs are playing at home or away, and 90% of the time I will not be posting.

Where are you when you are not watching Hearts? You don't have to only be posting when your team is playing!

Tit. :rolleyes:

"I beg your pardon of the week"

I think if you re-read that comment ,you'll see who the tit is !

BTW what ever made you think I was talking about you and FH???? Feeling you have to prove yourself Eh ;)

"I beg your pardon of the week"

I think if you re-read that comment ,you'll see who the tit is !

BTW what ever made you think I was talking about you and FH???? Feeling you have to prove yourself Eh ;)

It's just pretty obvious mate. And I've proved you wrong with your comment about "armchair fans".

Tit. ;)

Its unfortunate that we have to have some people in our support that are just constantly negative.

We are 12 games unbeaten and sitting 3rd.

Don't you have anything positive to say about the club at all?

We are taking our chances and defending extremely well (As great teams go). I really don't see where it is all going to go wrong anytime soon.

1-4 is that soon enough

Hmmm!

Had the pish ripped from the likes of HIVernia 22 and his bum-chum ForeverHibs when we failed to beat them at Tynecastle earlier this season.

Now despite Hearts having Goncalves,Driver,Thomsom, etc missing today,the "brilliant" Hibs failed to beat us.

Most Hearts supporters will freely admit that we have been shite this season,but FFS Hibees wake up !

Yes,you may still end up above us in the league this season,but you'll win hee-haw.

Stop kidding yourselves on guys and if you get moist and feel you've achieved something by doing this,well fair enough.

If thats what you class as brilliant,thats up to you,but being a Jambo,we set our sight much higher.

Enjoy :lol::lol:

Hmmm!

Had the pish ripped from the likes of HIVernia 22 and his bum-chum ForeverHibs when we failed to beat them at Tynecastle earlier this season.

Now despite Hearts having Goncalves,Driver,Thomsom, etc missing today,the "brilliant" Hibs failed to beat us.

Most Hearts supporters will freely admit that we have been shite this season,but FFS Hibees wake up !

Yes,you may still end up above us in the league this season,but you'll win hee-haw.

Stop kidding yourselves on guys and if you get moist and feel you've achieved something by doing this,well fair enough.

If thats what you class as brilliant,thats up to you,but being a Jambo,we set our sight much higher.

Enjoy :lol::lol:

PS Yogi showed what a total retard he is today..class guy who leads by example !!

PS Yogi showed what a total retard he is today..class guy who leads by example !!

Taken you this long to notice. He is classless and has and will be

Taken you this long to notice. He is classless and has and will be

TBH had given him gthe doubt up until now as appreciated he may be a slow learner,but listened to a pre-match interview and watched his antics during the game..what a fucking doughball he is .

Archived