Uefa Cup Who Will Win It?

Guest Bhoys67

Guest Bhoys67

Not that anyone will be shocked by this the winners will be...........Celtic FC

the Bhoys seem to have regained their form in Barcelona last night and that should be enough to win the Uefa cup. ;)

the Bhoys seem to have regained their form in Barcelona last night and that should be enough to win the Uefa cup. ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

From is built up over a number of games, plus, backs to the wall for 90 minutes can hardly be considered a world class performance.

I don't even know who else will be in it, but whoever it is, Celtic won't win it or even get near it. Remember, teams like Arsenal, Roma and others could still be in the UEFA Cup. ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

From is built up over a number of games, plus, backs to the wall for 90 minutes can hardly be considered a world class performance.

I don't even know who else will be in it, but whoever it is, Celtic won't win it or even get near it. Remember, teams like Arsenal, Roma and others could still be in the UEFA Cup. ;)

Well Roma cannae get in it, but I am splitting hair here.

My money is on one of the Champions League drop outs to win the cup as this normally happens. Particularly is Arsenal or Real Madrid drop into the UEFA Cup. I also fancy us to go on a decent run, maybe making the quarter or semi finals.

Celtic won't even be in it! :lol: Milan will horse you, and shaktar will get at least a draw against Ronaldinho's troops, they'll be resting the playas, playa! :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The funniest line there is the last.

and that should be enough to win the Uefa cup. ;)

I agree, clinging on by the skin of your teeth to achieve your first ever result away from home in the CL is clear evidence that you've got what it takes.

Celtic 4-0 in the final I reckon

Newcastle are the best team left in the competition. Thats why there favorites. You cant bet on the Champions League teams yet because its not desided which teams will drop down to the UEFA Cup yet.

And Newcastle are a far better team than Celtic.

Shalke and Stuttgart are two teams off the top of my head who are better than Newcastle, so they're not the best team left :)

Not acording to the bookies :rolleyes:

Bluesq go:

Newcastle 8/1

Stuttgart 9/1

Schalke 11/1

Seville, Middlesborough 14/1

16/1 Bar

Personally I think it's mad to bet on the UEFA cup until you know who's coming in from the CL.

Newcastle are the best team left in the competition. Thats why there favorites. You cant bet on the Champions League teams yet because its not desided which teams will drop down to the UEFA Cup yet.

And Newcastle are a far better team than Celtic.

Newcastle are pish. I wouldn't bet against Shellik knocking them out. Just because a side from the Premiership have been beating complete diddy sides in the group stages mean their odds get shortened, but there's no way they will win it.

You talk total shite. Teams that finish 5th in the Premiership arent "pish". Its easier to win the SPL than get into the top 5 of the Premierhip.

So? It's not about the SPL or the Premiership, it's about the UEFA Cup, daftie. :rolleyes: That is such a completely invalid point, as it doesn't prove anything as to which team is better. :rolleyes:

Shellik easily disposed of Liverpool and Blackburn during their run to the final. And we'll see where Newcastle finish this season. :rolleyes:

Newcastle's defence is extremely pish. And in the grand scheme of things, Newcastle are indeed pish. :)

Archived