Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

15 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Raigmore is shocking for food. You'd have been better off wheeling her to Brewers Fayre.

Yeah it was the absolute pits. Maternity unit and care was absolutely fantastic, but the food was deplorable.

17 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Raigmore is shocking for food. You'd have been better off wheeling her to Brewers Fayre.

And for many years the food at Raigmore Hospital in the canteen at the back was absolutely brilliant, a league above any other hospital I've visited and easily above the nearby Dobies. I used to go over there often a few years back because our own canteen was very very poor. But I didn't mind spending a little bit more because you knew you were getting quality.

What happened?, I went to the hospital canteen a couple of weeks ago having not been in a couple of years expecting top drawer scran and what I got was something similar to the Tescos or Asda's own limp microwave meals and for the same price as it was when the food was cooked and prepared in the kitchen. Probably better with Brewer's Fayre, not been over there for a while, might try again.

Edited by CityDave

Driving down Great Junction Street five minutes ago. The sheer amount of spoon-burning smackheads out and about today is unreal. There must be a pass-out in Leith today. Also, the amount of 50-something tinks loitering in pub doorways is quite something for 1:30 on Thursday afternoon.

Great junction street is a fine part of north Edinburgh I'll have you know.

34 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Driving down Great Junction Street five minutes ago. The sheer amount of spoon-burning smackheads out and about today is unreal. There must be a pass-out in Leith today. Also, the amount of 50-something tinks loitering in pub doorways is quite something for 1:30 on Thursday afternoon.

How many cans did you manage to boot away?

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

Not guilty (this time) It's normally Friday afternoon for me. I'm thinking of getting my haircut Friday so doubt I'll be there tomorrow as well, I'm a slacker! Off to sunny Dalbeattie Star on Saturday, want to look my best.

Grimbo

33 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Not guilty (this time) It's normally Friday afternoon for me. I'm thinking of getting my haircut Friday so doubt I'll be there tomorrow as well, I'm a slacker! Off to sunny Dalbeattie Star on Saturday, want to look my best.

Grimbo

You'll need more than a fucking haircut.