Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I prefer using womens shower gel rather than mens. Am I gay?

No, I often do this, I also use my burds roll-on pit buster.

Your a man and don't let the fact you tuck your bobby between your legs and take photos of yourself make you feel any different.

Aye so, anyway got any mare pictures (of her tits not her neck fanny).

I have a portable hard drive full of pics and videos. I posted some of them in the nighshift on the 'Random self shooters' thread a while back around the time of the dougalldogg scandal but the full post was deleted was because one or two of the pics showed a bit of vag.

I have a portable hard drive full of pics and videos. I posted some of them in the nighshift on the 'Random self shooters' thread a while back around the time of the dougalldogg scandal but the full post was deleted was because one or two of the pics showed a bit of vag.

Get them on Redtube !

b*****ds. They are some impressive jugs. I've been due an upgrade on my phone for a few months now but don't want to lose all the pictures I have on my current phone. I don't know much about computers at all or how to take them off the phone and onto the computer. Plus I'd have nowt to have a tug over in works bogs on works time if I got shut.

The whole thread has been deleted I think :(