Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

was on a healthy holiday in london for 4 days visiting meh gran and aunt. I noticed that the average londen women was much more sexually attractive than the average dundee women. and it wasnt rare to see a beauty. Though, it was really hot, and clothes were not worn as much and there was a lot of tourists.And we are talking about dundee. <_<

Edited by jojo

Was at Ibrox today for Rangers-Chelsea and it was the most bizarre match I've ever been at. It was a love-fest, both teams singing eachother's songs and Rule Britannia/GSTQ :barf It gets even worse, when Rangers scores the Chelsea fans turned to the **** and sang "That's why you're champions" :lol:

Was at Ibrox today for Rangers-Chelsea and it was the most bizarre match I've ever been at. It was a love-fest, both teams singing eachother's songs and Rule Britannia/GSTQ :barf It gets even worse, when Rangers scores the Chelsea fans turned to the **** and sang "That's why you're champions" :lol:

horrible and It's reported teh attendance was around 47k. Proof if we ever needed it Rangers fans care more about sectarian bonds than european progress.:(

Sitting looking at an unopened big bag of pistachio nuts like a reformed junkie looking at a bag of smack. I know that I really shouldn't but I'm still going to end up tearing into the bag and 15 minutes from then I'll be trying to bite open the completely closed shells.

Sitting looking at an unopened big bag of pistachio nuts like a reformed junkie looking at a bag of smack. I know that I really shouldn't but I'm still going to end up tearing into the bag and 15 minutes from then I'll be trying to bite open the completely closed shells.

Enjoy

Are they salted? I get really addicted to the pre-salted ones. I lick the insides of the shells to get every last bit of taste out of them.

horrible and It's reported teh attendance was around 47k. Proof if we ever needed it Rangers fans care more about sectarian bonds than european progress.:(

It's a 'glamour' tie against one of the worlds best teams, though. Hearts and Hibs recently played in front of 50,000 crowds against Barca.

It's a 'glamour' tie against one of the worlds best teams, though. Hearts and Hibs recently played in front of 50,000 crowds against Barca.

1. Your attendance calim for both teams isn't close to being true.

2. Are you climing Rangers are more interested in a Glamour friendly that an actual game?

1. Your attendance calim for both teams isn't close to being true.

2. Are you climing Rangers are more interested in a Glamour friendly that an actual game?

1. It was 50,000 or thereabouts

2. Clearly so.