Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Gretna????? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Best. Games. Ever.

Annan is closer to Dumfries than Paisley is to Greenock, so...

Just can't see it being a big derby, with Gretna there was genuine ill feeling. Can see Annan being more of a Stranraer type derby.

Annan is closer to Dumfries than Paisley is to Greenock, so...

That's not how the system works. The only five meaningful derbies in Scotland are the three city ones and the two old County derbies: Renfrewshire and Ayrshire. The reason why those two work is because they are the only Senior representatives for the area. This is why the Fife/Angus love-ins fail so badly.

The County ones are much more fiercely tribal than the pretendy city ones too.

That's not how the system works. The only five meaningful derbies in Scotland are the three city ones and the two old County derbies: Renfrewshire and Ayrshire. The reason why those two work is because they are the only Senior representatives for the area. This is why the Fife/Angus love-ins fail so badly.

The County ones are much more fiercely tribal than the pretendy city ones too.

You are easily in the top three boring posters on this fine website. Probably ranking in at no. 1.

Change the record, man!

Raging because you don't have any meaningful rivals. :D

You know otherwise.

I'm not going to encourage the boredom. Folk don't read your content any more and think, "Oh look at that pesky rapscallion winding people up again!" they think, "What bumf is this boring c**t repeating this time?!"

8)

You know otherwise.

The P&B Derby with ourselves doesn't count I'm afraid. cool.gif

As a non-Andy C related point, I failed to get a wink of sleep last night, possibly because of the momentous event taking place this evening. Or due to drinking green tea like a camel last night and this morning. It's quite nice.

Edited by vikingTON

The P&B Derby with ourselves doesn't count I'm afraid. cool.gif

As a non-Andy C related point, I failed to get a wink of sleep last night, possibly because of the momentous event taking place this evening. Or due to drinking green tea like a camel last night and this morning. It's quite nice.

You're going to be shiting all day, that stuff is lethal.

Got my induction for second year at college tomorrow and we're due to hand in our proposals for a research project. Have I done it yet? No. When will I start it? After the football tonight! Then I will finish it off in the morning. Good plan! :) I've actually missed pressuring myself like this over the summer.