Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've probably the weakest ankle ever. Anytime I play fives I seem to go over on it and absolutely c**t it. Felt like vomiting tonight after it which was strange. Absolutely brutal.

I used to get similar with my knee, whenever I jogged for more than five minutes it just crumbled and was in agony for a couple of days after.

Turns out I wasnt stretching enough, and the muscles were tightening so much it was creating a strain on my joints. Started doing a couple of leg stretches every night and never had the problem again

I used to get similar with my knee, whenever I jogged for more than five minutes it just crumbled and was in agony for a couple of days after.

Turns out I wasnt stretching enough, and the muscles were tightening so much it was creating a strain on my joints. Started doing a couple of leg stretches every night and never had the problem again

I can go a full game of fives perfectly and just one bad turn fucks me and I fall to the floor looking daft. I put ice on it last night and I seems to have helped a lot.

Definitely going to try stretching it more often but cheers :)

Looks like its off to Leuchars to refuel, get to sleep before it heads back

It was looking for a missing person by all accounts.

I'm going to TGI Friday's tonight for a colleague's birthday dinner. I've only ever had one, and I was offended at the price when the bill came. Sadly it's her birthday so extra cost will entail through the "buying drinks" practice.

That car looks sad :(

Can someone post the happy bin lorry picture for a bit of balance please.

Maybe not. I googled "happy bin lorry" and the first photos it returned were that tragedy in Glasgow. I don't think there was anything particularly happy about that