Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just now, ICTChris said:

Heard that Rankin's new book is about a murderer who kills his victims by burning their houses down then scrounging money for holidays in the aftermath.

A shite work of fiction if ever I heard one. Only a c**t would think it's amusing to keep reminding me that my beautiful dog & 2 cats died in that horrific accident & to continue the lies about it. I hope you are proud of yourself you rancid f**k-up of a wasted w**k opportunity. 

Grimbo 

14 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I've slept in the same bed as her, albeit about a decade apart.

There used to be a feature on Hawksbee and Jacobs on Talksport called 'There Are More Questions Than Answers' where they would play the chorus from the Johnny Nash tune of the same name followed by the feature which was to read out an intriguing news story from that day's newspaper which was essentially a short, space filler but had the reader needing more information.

This post would have been read out if it had been in that day's paper.

Eta: I'd probably just have been quicker asking for more info tbh.

Edited by Dee Man

8 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

There used to be a feature on Hawksbee and Jacobs on Talksport called 'There Are More Questions Than Answers' where they would play the chorus from the Johnny Nash tune of the same name followed by the feature which was to read out an intriguing news story from that day's newspaper which was essentially a short, space filler but had the reader needing more information.

This post would have been read out if it had been in that day's paper.

Eta: I'd probably just have been quicker asking for more info tbh.

Actually, I should have said "same bed as her husband".

Just some presidential suite in a hotel. It was given the (overly-grand IMO) title as Bill Clinton had stayed in it.

I know the H&J feature well. I used to like the Freaks Come Out feature.

3 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Jumped the shark, m8.

Is it Henry Winkler? He's on some CBBC thing now, looking about 90 years old. It's not that she thinks I'm cool, she just hates my leather jacket.

Edited by Shandon Par

Is it Henry Winkler? He's on some CBBC thing now, looking about 90 years old. It's not that she thinks I'm cool, she just hates my leather jacket.

You do have the dodgiest collection of clothes I've ever seen and I've browsed Eoin Doyle's purchases on the shopping thread.

31 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

You do have the dodgiest collection of clothes I've ever seen and I've browsed Eoin Doyle's purchases on the shopping thread.

Doyle approached me for some fashion advice and I was happy to help point him in the direction of a winter jacket that would suit his frame. Not sure if his purchase is linked to his P&B disappearance.