Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, WILLIEA said:

I feel your pain! I've had 3 punctures in my life.

1) At a big roundabout in Dumbarton

2) On the back road between Ayr and Dumfries

3) In the Mabie forest on Christmas Day

First 2 was pissing down. 3rd was in a snow blizzard

I've had 2.  One in my own car on the military road between Loch Lomond and Faslane (on the way to Rosneath) and the other in my previous work's 4x4 at Killiecrankie Forestry Car Park.  Had been up at the radio site up that way and the track on the way down was pretty rough to say the least.  Pishing down both days, couldn't get the spare wheel off the 4x4, had to wait 2.5 hours for the RAC :thumbsdown:thumbsdown

2 hours ago, throbber said:

The guy at my girlfriends work (who isn't finger banging her no matter what anyone here says) does that. He cycles in from Peebles area and doesn't shower and stinks the entire office out every day.

The opposite of the guy who drags a bike onto my train every morning then. I've got visions of him cycling the last 200 yards into work then boring his workmates shitless about how much of an eco-warrior he is.

I get it if you're taking a train to the end of the line somewhere and then cycling out in the countryside or whatever, but during rush hour when you're clearly going to work, why take a mode of transport onto another mode of transport?

It's a bit like turning up for the red eye down to Heathrow with a hang-glider.

6 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

It's probably the phermones throbber. Your girl is powerless to resist this smelly, sweaty creature in much the same way you seem to be attracted to her. 

Crisps must smell of pheromones in that case.